IGNORED

Irrational Hatred Of Other Teams

SecretSam

I Cant believe more people don't hate them. Its there 'fans' that piss me off the most.

United's true fans are quality.

There away support is quality, i wish City could drum up such numbers (don't start any rubbish about glory hunters, there brief stint in Division 2 is testament to their quality).

Everton have quality support as well. When they brought 3/4 thousand down to our place for league cup second round game on a a Tuesday night! Excellent stuff!

I actually have a higher regard for the *** fans (I can't even say their name so that just shows how bad I feel about MUFC)than Man Ure fans- AT LEAST THEY COME FROM THE TOWN WHERE THEIR TEAM PLAYS.

BCAGFC

I think you believe a bit to much in what the papers tell you!! Long before the Fergueson years their following was huge. I know a couple of UNited supporters and the majority are most definately from Mancy land!

I just realised who i hate the most!!!

Newcastle United!!!!

I cannot stand the way they think there a big club, their the most fickle fans going!!!! Geordies love their football club??? **** off! Anyone remeber the attendance when played their last???? Shocking!!!!

I also hate the way that commentators and journo's feel the need to tell me that Newcastle and it's people deserve success. **** off do they, no one does until they earn it!!!

I'd love City to play them in the cup, i ****ing hate them and would tell every dirty glory hunting geordie i saw up there exactley what i thought.

Not one mention of Cardiff???

And I thought you hated us, disappointed now. Come on express your hatred.......

Don't get me wrong mate, i dislike your lot more than the gas and nothing gives me more satisfaction then beating you, but in some kind of mcabre way i do have respect for your fans and the passion and bottle they show.

When it comes to actual hatred, it's the pathetic teams i can't stand, like Swindon, QPR etc, make a lot of noise but are ultimately just a pathetic bunch of wasters. I have no respect for the club or the fans and that's a place them a lot higher than yourselves.

I don't mean to condone any sort of violence but i hate going to Swindon, being verbally abused and coined throughout the match, only to walk outside and you'd think we were the best of friend and you can saunter back to the train station.

I just realised who i hate the most!!!

Newcastle United!!!!

I cannot stand the way they think there a big club, their the most fickle fans going!!!! Geordies love their football club??? **** off! Anyone remeber the attendance when played their last???? Shocking!!!!

I also hate the way that commentators and journo's feel the need to tell me that Newcastle and it's people deserve success. **** off do they, no one does until they earn it!!!

I'd love City to play them in the cup, i ######ing hate them and would tell every dirty glory hunting geordie i saw up there exactley what i thought.

You dislike a club that have a big passion for there local club, but you like the scum?? have you paid your membership to the coorporation and got your 'free' gift (shirt) this season?

You dislike a club that have a big passion for there local club, but you like the scum?? have you paid your membership to the coorporation and got your 'free' gift (shirt) this season?

As i said, take a look at Newcastle's attendance figures when they were in the second division.

Average at best.

As for United, you've only got look at Man City to see how the people of Manchester can be. And please don't trot out the tired old line of "that's becasue everyone who actually lives in Manchester is a City fan".

As for United, you've only got look at Man City to see how the people of Manchester can be. And please don't trot out the tired old line of "that's becasue everyone who actually lives in Manchester is a City fan".

Of course its 100% true.. always have an exception to the rule, but the majority are.

What about the millions of Man Utd fans out there?? there usual excuse 'i supported them since i was 6' bollox.

Don't get me wrong mate, i dislike your lot more than the gas and nothing gives me more satisfaction then beating you, but in some kind of mcabre way i do have respect for your fans and the passion and bottle they show.

When it comes to actual hatred, it's the pathetic teams i can't stand, like Swindon, QPR etc, make a lot of noise but are ultimately just a pathetic bunch of wasters. I have no respect for the club or the fans and that's a place them a lot higher than yourselves.

I don't mean to condone any sort of violence but i hate going to Swindon, being verbally abused and coined throughout the match, only to walk outside and you'd think we were the best of friend and you can saunter back to the train station.

Sadly a lack of passionate fans these days. Always look forward to you lot visiting, gets the pulse racing. The division doesn't look so exciting this year though, with no Sunderland, Birmingham, Leeds etc.... At least you lot should sell out your allocation.

Of course its 100% true.. always have an exception to the rule, but the majority are.

What about the millions of Man Utd fans out there?? there usual excuse 'i supported them since i was 6' bollox.

Completely agree, due to the clever way United have been marketed over the last 15 years, their global fan base must be exceptional. That doesn't take away from the fact that United have always had a great support. I'm sure some of the older heads on here will tell you that long before Sky and mass marketing infiltrated football, UNited were one of the best supported teams going.

As for their core fan base not living in Manchester, you must be the only one who believes that!!!

Sadly a lack of passionate fans these days. Always look forward to you lot visiting, gets the pulse racing. The division doesn't look so exciting this year though, with no Sunderland, Birmingham, Leeds etc.... At least you lot should sell out your allocation.

To right mate so bring extra bottles of pee wont you :englandsmile4wf:

Completely agree, due to the clever way United have been marketed over the last 15 years, their global fan base must be exceptional. That doesn't take away from the fact that United have always had a great support. I'm sure some of the older heads on here will tell you that long before Sky and mass marketing infiltrated football, UNited were one of the best supported teams going.

As for their core fan base not living in Manchester, you must be the only one who believes that!!!

For every man utd fan from Manchester, there are thousands who could'nt even tell you where Manchester is!

Your fixture was the one i immediately looked for!

I just wish they would let us get their under our own steam!!!

I doubt you can remember Division 3, but the teams in their were awful! Sunderland Brum and Leeds may have gone, but for at least their are some big games for us!

Burnley, Plymouth, Stoke, West Brom, Wolves, to name a few!

For every man utd fan from Manchester, there are thousands who could'nt even tell you where Manchester is!

Thats right, see my previous post.

If other clubs are shite at marketing themselves, that's their own fault.

Your fixture was the one i immediately looked for!

I just wish they would let us get their under our own steam!!!

I doubt you can remember Division 3, but the teams in their were awful! Sunderland Brum and Leeds may have gone, but for at least their are some big games for us!

Burnley, Plymouth, Stoke, West Brom, Wolves, to name a few!

Yep, would agree with West Brom Wolves, and Stoke even. Though Stoke seem to have lost a lot of the more vocal ones... Burnley and Plymouth start to lose their appeal after a few seasons, but when you haven't played them for a while its a different matter....

Can't wait for the start of the season though, hope its a good un.....

Yep, would agree with West Brom Wolves, and Stoke even. Though Stoke seem to have lost a lot of the more vocal ones... Burnley and Plymouth start to lose their appeal after a few seasons, but when you haven't played them for a while its a different matter....

Can't wait for the start of the season though, hope its a good un.....

Me too!

If the Trundle saga does end with him coming to us, i guess he'll be the most Vilified player to visit Ninnian next year???? Possibly ever????

Don't start about Trundle, its on every other thread!

I hate Bury (now of the conference North) because they always drew 0-0 at the gate and it was always the worst game of the season, I think they played a 5 - 5 formation with noone up front once

Hated them, although i pity their fans as well

Me too!

If the Trundle saga does end with him coming to us, i guess he'll be the most Vilified player to visit Ninnian next year???? Possibly ever????

Quite possibly, there's been a few. Hartson most recently, and he got absolutely hammered all game. Didn't cope to well with it either.

Trundle will get a hostile reception due to being a Swansea player and the flag waving incident. Looking forward to it, most definatley.... :pray:

Thats right, see my previous post.

If other clubs are shite at marketing themselves, that's their own fault.

Thats bollox! and bollox to marketing! Support your local team!!!!

It makes me sick seeing youngsters wearing Man U, Chelsea, Arse etc

My son will never wear a prem clubs shirt!

Ithink its the way their fans seem to think they are better than everyone else....and as you rightly say their stupid accents...!

And that bloody wolf of course....hope we let him come down the gate this year and then dress Lennox Lewis up in the Robin out fit to give him a good twatting.....! :bruce_h4h:

Muhahahahahahaha that's superb what an idea

Thats bollox! and bollox to marketing! Support your local team!!!!

It makes me sick seeing youngsters wearing Man U, Chelsea, Arse etc

My son will never wear a prem clubs shirt!

I quite agree. But kids running around in the shirt of United and not Bristol City is the fault of the parent involved, noone else.

All kids like prem teams when their young, but as long as your taking to the gate regularly, then they'll see the error of their ways!

As i originally said, i don't actually mind Man United, because they have a quality set of fans, regardless of the sh!t they attract.

Not one mention of Cardiff???

And I thought you hated us, disappointed now. Come on express your hatred.......

It's irrational hatred I'm after...Cardiff's a bit obvious, really

(And (whisper) I don't mind you, 'cos my Grandad was from Cardiff)

Archived