IGNORED

Liverpools New Ground

old parkender

The designs include a single tier stand with a capacity of 18,000, which Parry hopes will replicate the atmosphere of Anfield's famous Kop.

Parry says the new design is futuristic

He said: "It is fundamental that the Kop becomes bigger and that acoustics are good - we're trying to recreate the Kop of old. It's steep and the seats are tight together.

see mr sexton some clubs can identify with their fans and do the right thing.

The designs include a single tier stand with a capacity of 18,000, which Parry hopes will replicate the atmosphere of Anfield's famous Kop.

Parry says the new design is futuristic

He said: "It is fundamental that the Kop becomes bigger and that acoustics are good - we're trying to recreate the Kop of old. It's steep and the seats are tight together.

see mr sexton some clubs can identify with their fans and do the right thing.

I'm sure Parry has a bigger budget to work with than Sexstone.

not about budget,its about recognizing the history of the club and listening to what the fans want,not just bulldozing ahead with a take it or leave it attitude.

So when's Ashton Gate being bulldozed for our new ground then?

So when's Ashton Gate being bulldozed for our new ground then?

I think the guy is trying to make a few points .....

1. Sexstone doesnt listen to us 'fans' when we talk about the Eastend and acoustics for example....

2. He prooves this with our new stand design.....

3. The investigation and listening doesn't cost is his point - we all know a new stadium would.

i mean the powers that be bulldoze their way through every new scheme that colin and co dream up,steadfastly ignoring the opinions of the people who count,the fans

Personally I think you have an inflated view of the fans. The people that count are the shepherds - not the sheep.

Without no sheep, there is no shepherd.

What is interesting is that Liverpool had no room to expand Anfield - but the ground is right next to a park (Stanley Park)

The council gave land on Stanley Park to L'pool to enable them to build a new ground, in return the anfield site is being given to the council for community use.

Ashton Gate is next a large park

Think about it

Liverpool council, Bristol council

you decide

CodeRed

Oh - to keep this topical Lee Trundle's from Liverpool, didn't want to post anything non- trundle !!

Archived