IGNORED

Penalty Shoot Out Versus Yeovil

Dave L

Ever dreamed of stepping out onto the turf at Ashton Gate and tucking away that vital match winning penalty? Now is your chance. We're having a penalty shoot out at half time on Saturday, and I need two City fans to take on two Yeovil fans. Clearly it's one we want to win, so you'll need to be good. PM me with a mobile number if you are interested, telling me why I should pick you.

Ever dreamed of stepping out onto the turf at Ashton Gate and tucking away that vital match winning penalty? Now is your chance. We're having a penalty shoot out at half time on Saturday, and I need two City fans to take on two Yeovil fans. Clearly it's one we want to win, so you'll need to be good. PM me with a mobile number if you are interested, telling me why I should pick you.

Shameless bump. At least one place still up for grabs.

I've taken a fair few penalties at the Gate (one being against a giant cat infront of 10,000 people) and I'm yet to score... so count me out!

Took a penalty against Matt Hill (i think) in front of the Atyeo in the charity game against Norwich (academy game) for the kid who died. Slotted it right into the bottom corner.

I took one in the finals of a school comp many years ago. Right footed towards the left hand side of the goal, the keeper dived the wrong way, it hit the post, then span over the line. One of the happiest moments in my life to date. That's how sheltered we are down here in ashton.

Archived