IGNORED

Believe Me

Red to the world

Trundle no way

Naismith no way

Anyone we have heard of no way

Have to make do with what we have got ( other than some anonymous lower division players )

Just have to hope it will be enough !

Sorry Mr Lansdown, didn't mean to disturb you on holiday in Canada

:whistle2:

He had 48 hours to make up his mind - that expires tomorrow.

Swansea are off on tour tomorrow.

If he is on the plane, he aint coming here.

It really is as simple as that

Not true... Trundle had made his mind up a few days ago..Its just down to papaer work..He's not going on tour with Swansea unless htere is a major problem with the paperwork which prevents us from signing him for another week or two.

• Admin
Trundle no way

Naismith no way

Have to make do with what we have got ( other than some anonymous lower division players )

This exclusive news is brought to you by the same guy who categorically informed us that we would not get promoted last season.

Trundle no way

Naismith no way

Good to see you're bang on negative form for the new season RTTW. Three "no's" in the post and one in the title! Although I'm a little disturbed at your decisiveness as "the jury" is normally "out till xmas".

Good to see you're bang on negative form for the new season RTTW. Three "no's" in the post and one in the title! Although I'm a little disturbed at your decisiveness as "the jury" is normally "out till xmas".

Actually I think we will stay up whatever - just a pity we could not have been a bit more ambitious IMO !

Trundle no way

Naismith no way

I'll bet you after tonight someone if not 2 more wi be coming !!!!!!!

Trundle no way

Naismith no way

It wont be for sure; we just have to sign a goalscorer

If James Bond is wearing white underwear then he must have at least an 8 inch skid mark to be washed out judging by how close that lazer is to his bollux. :rolleyes:

Absolutey magical post.....made me forget about fgr instantly...!!!!

And by the same guy who told you DC was going to Wigan !

ummmmmm, No, That was wilksi, besides......when Cotts joined Wigan you weren't even a member of this forum..........according to your join date, you weren't here before Oct 06!

however you did try to tell us that johnson would be gone by last xmas?

Oh god here we go, looks who's resurfaced, the university graduate "aren't I great" :doh:

Don't be so bitter. Enrol on a college course and see some action :clapping: .... Christ knows who he is but Ashtonyate IS great entertainment and the most controversial poster to hit this forum. :icecream: That's entertainment, enrol on a college course now :clapping: ....

collegezn1.jpg

Archived