IGNORED

Some Of You Are Proper Losers

Northern Cider Ed

Right, i go to the majority of away games and a handfull of home games (due to location, North Lincolnshire)

If anyone wants to oppose me on the following, i will give you even money

Jevons will score 10+ league goals next season

Bristol City will finish in the top half of the Championship

Scuse will be a City player after the January Transfer Window

Lee Trundle will score a goal at Ashton Gate next season

Ashton Yate is a gashead

PM me if you oppose anything i say and as i promise i will give you even money. I'm an odds-compiler by trade.

£1000 per chance..

One bookie was recently offering 50-1 for us to win the 'Championship Championship'. Each way bet equals a quarter of the odds - well worth an each way flutter lads. It's easily possible as unfashionable Watford and Wigan recently had back to back promotions via this division. :preacher:

Up the City

After seing Jevons performance lastnight I'd hopefully have a bet on playing less than 10 games. Highlight for me was Jordan Ward telling Jevons where to go last night. The guy was useless and moaned at everyone around him.

Last time Jevons was in the C'ship he managed 8 goals in 30 appearances (a fair few of which were substitute) in a struggling Grimsby side.

I think Jevo might just fall short of 10 goals as if Trundle joins he won't be penalty taker.

Right, i go to the majority of away games and a handfull of home games (due to location, North Lincolnshire)

Probably, but not for us and if he does play for us, not excluding penalties

Bristol City will finish in the top half of the Championship.

If we sign Trundle and a quality striker to play next to him, could look top six if all goes well.

Scuse will be a City player after the January Transfer Window.

Skuse may well struggle to get in the starting line up this season, so you could be right either way

Lee Trundle will score a goal at Ashton Gate next season.

Christ, you're sticking your neck out now

Ashton Yate is a gashead.

Wrong

PM me if you oppose anything i say and as i promise i will give you even money. I'm an odds-compiler by trade.

And offering evens on LT scoring a goal for City is really generous, thanks

Guest ashtonyate

Bristol City will finish in the top half of the Championship

Scuse will be a City player after the January Transfer Window

Lee Trundle will score a goal at Ashton Gate next season

Ashton Yate is a gashead

Yea I will bet you trundles fee that I am not a gas head if you can prove that i am a gas head i will it if i can get 25 people to prove i am a city supporter you pay for it

After seing Jevons performance lastnight I'd hopefully have a bet on playing less than 10 games. Highlight for me was Jordan Ward telling Jevons where to go last night. The guy was useless and moaned at everyone around him.

i know its probably a really stupid question but, who's Jordan Ward? :dunno:

Apologies to all, i was very drunk when i wrote this last night and I'm full of regret for making myself look like a tit.

To be honest I'm just fed up with a lot of negativity when its surely clear to all that we have the best squad weve had in years possibly in my lifetime and we've signalled our intend with some brilliant signings. What we don't need to do is buy loads of players, just compliment what we already have.

Anyway to those who want the Jevons bet who have replied already i will bet you £20 that he scores ten + league goals next season. I'm not betting more than that with strangers and i don't really want to bet silly amounts on something i have said when under the influence.

Extra apologies to AshtonYate who i don't know so to call him the dirtiest word in the English language is out of order. I just cant believe some of your posts.

Apologies to all, i was very drunk when i wrote this last night and I'm full of regret for making myself look like a tit.

To be honest I'm just fed up with a lot of negativity when its surely clear to all that we have the best squad weve had in years possibly in my lifetime and we've signalled our intend with some brilliant signings. What we don't need to do is buy loads of players, just compliment what we already have.

Anyway to those who want the Jevons bet who have replied already i will bet you £20 that he scores ten + league goals next season. I'm not betting more than that with strangers and i don't really want to bet silly amounts on something i have said when under the influence.

Extra apologies to AshtonYate who i don't know so to call him the dirtiest word in the English language is out of order. I just cant believe some of your posts.

Why the Apologies? there was some fair bets there :innocent06:

Archived