IGNORED

Cumberland Basin,11th August.

Seend Red

Just heard on the radio the Police are going to stop anyone parking on the or around the area of Cumberland basin. Traffic hell pending so I recommend you all get to the ground at 10.30am and find the closest watering hole open and have a few opening day drinks.

Beats sitting in traffic and ending up parked 10 miles from AG :noexpression:

I'm lucky that I can get the train, there should be a better provision for those that have to drive. It's not OUR fault that public transport is unfit for purpose afterall.

Ummm, yes it is. Change it if you don't like it.

i always park in sainsburys I'm hoping its ok on the 11

I used to but then they started to clamp down on people parking in there. Went to the extent of having wardens in there on match days walking around jotting down reg numbers. I think if you're there over 2 hours you get clamped/towed/fined *delete as applicable.

Unless of course that didnt last for long and they no longer bother with that??

:laugh: I love multi posts.

I'm lucky that I can get the train, there should be a better provision for those that have to drive. It's not OUR fault that public transport is unfit for purpose afterall.

Strange, didn't think that Bitton railway went to Ashton.

I used to but then they started to clamp down on people parking in there. Went to the extent of having wardens in there on match days walking around jotting down reg numbers. I think if you're there over 2 hours you get clamped/towed/fined *delete as applicable.

Unless of course that didnt last for long and they no longer bother with that??

they still do but if only if you park near blockbusters.if you park up the top u should be ok

Archived