IGNORED

Pfa Votes

bristolcitysweden

Guest Eamer
seeing as this is the 10 "who do you think yur all time best player is " thread...I wont be answering its like talking to a brick wall

This is because of the official email vote that's going on though not just a "who's the best" thread.

personally am voting for the tinman - yes his achivements aren't on a par to atyeo but i really think the award to him will help his rehabilition to being a city legend after his disasterous crack at management.

come on you know it makes sense!

While I can see your point, using your principle then Paul Cheesley must get the vote to help his rehabilitation from having his career wrecked by injuury at such an early age.

Those of us old enough to have seen him play, know that if he had continued then there is every chance that he would have genuinely challenged Ateyo's standing as City's all time legend - if we could have kept hold of him.

While I can see your point, using your principle then Paul Cheesley must get the vote to help his rehabilitation from having his career wrecked by injuury at such an early age.

Those of us old enough to have seen him play, know that if he had continued then there is every chance that he would have genuinely challenged Ateyo's standing as City's all time legend - if we could have kept hold of him.

I cannot argue with most on the shortlist but I just cannot believe that Gerry Gow is not there (Tinnion not fit to lace his boots) you have got to remember that Gow played all his football in the top 2 divisions and being as i'm too young to of seen Atyeo play then Gow would win my vote by a country mile he was the perfect midfielder

Soapbox time!

I know I'm in the minority, but Dziekanowski played 38 games for us and scored a grand total 8 league goals (all at home), despite the hype (which seems to have increased since he left), his contribution for us was in fact absolutely minimal, statistically it is on a par with Iain Baird.

How on earth can he (or the excellent Goater, who played just 75 games for us) possibly be on a list that excludes Gow, Sweeney, Merrick, Collier or Whitehead?

Rob Newman, Gary Shelton and Bob Taylor of the superb 89/90 era, plus Shaun Taylor are all more deserving of a place, too.

Utter nonsense.

I am too young to have seen Atyeo, though his record speaks for itself, but I'd choose Gow, just ahead of Tom Ritchie.

Archived