IGNORED

Cresswell

SecretSam

not so cheap mate, preston or shef wed (not sure which one) put in a 2million bid

Oh C*ck, so much for my cunning plan to sign someone who wasn't Mr Tumble (see my cunning CBeebies reference there? Anyone? OK, I'll f :noexpression: ck off then...)

No Thanks rejected us a while back in favour of someone like Preston. He didn't want to play for us when we were in the shit so I wouldn't like to see him play for us now we are better off.

No Thanks rejected us a while back in favour of someone like Preston. He didn't want to play for us when we were in the shit so I wouldn't like to see him play for us now we are better off.

In fairness it was a good career move for him. You cannot blame a player for wanting to do the best for himself. If a player we wanted went to a league 1 club and rejected us, I would think he lacked ambition...

Would be a good signing.

Yes definatly would be a good signing. I've been mentioning his name for a while. A big bloke who can hold the ball up and has a proven scoring pedigre in the CCC. Would compliment all of our current (and future if LT signs this weekend) strikers. If we can match the money surely he'd see we have more potential than Hull . . . . . . .

Archived