IGNORED

Season Tickets

garlicbread

9500-9800

I think those that can afford to buy season tickets have already done so, I doubt signing Trundle will increase sales that much tbh.

Makes no difference to some who the club sign, if you can't afford it in the first place then you wont be able to afford it now.

Can't see it making a huge difference to be honest, might boost the tally to 10000, but given CS earlier predictions and misleading estimates, probably won't know until the club's year end finances are unveiled.As has quite rightly been stated elsewhere, those of us who can afford an s/t have probably already purchased one.

it should get close to the 7500/8000 mark now with any luck.

On the basis that it was 9,200 two weeks ago, I reckon you're on safe ground with regards to over estimating, there!

I reckon that there are a few people hanging on until they're paid in July and LT may convince a few waverers.Another high profile signing may convince a few more but if that doesn't happen, I would say we'll be lucky to hit 10k which, after promotion, four signings and selling 7,600 last season, is a touch disappointing for me.

Having said that, I wonder how many other clubs have increased ST Sales by appx 30% this season especially following a 30% price hike.

almost 12000 (9900)maths provided by :shifty: c.sextone

That slanderous.CS told me personaly that the figure may reach 17,000 after away fans, people who drive past the ground, holidaymakers and the balloon festival are taken into account.

Edit:Sorry I forgot to mention Police, Stewards, Ticket Office Staff & People who park in B&Q.

On the basis that it was 9,200 two weeks ago, I reckon you're on safe ground with regards to over estimating, there!

I reckon that there are a few people hanging on until they're paid in July and LT may convince a few waverers.Another high profile signing may convince a few more but if that doesn't happen, I would say we'll be lucky to hit 10k which, after promotion, four signings and selling 7,600 last season, is a touch disappointing for me.

Having said that, I wonder how many other clubs have increased ST Sales by appx 30% this season especially following a 30% price hike.

on the basis that cs announced it to be 9,200 two weeks ago, i'll stick by my 7,500/8000 total mate. The truth is, we will never actually know.

Archived