IGNORED

Quality Of Match Highlights

Im_over_ere

I love to watch the match highlights and this was always trouble free when we could download the file and watch it with media player of similar. Now that it is protected and we cant download the file, all's I get is a jerky jumping set of photos stills with crowd sounds. Totally useless, and annoying since I pay for this feature. I try to watch the matches at work where we have a hi speed connections but still rubbish.

Anyone know how to get better viewing or who to write to and tell them to sort it out?

Frustrated in Canada.. :disapointed2se:

I love to watch the match highlights and this was always trouble free when we could download the file and watch it with media player of similar. Now that it is protected and we cant download the file, all's I get is a jerky jumping set of photos stills with crowd sounds. Totally useless, and annoying since I pay for this feature. I try to watch the matches at work where we have a hi speed connections but still rubbish.

Anyone know how to get better viewing or who to write to and tell them to sort it out?

Frustrated in Canada.. :disapointed2se:

Yeah i get the same problem mate untill i read your thread i thought it was my computor.

How does one sort it out?

Tried letting it play through but still the same thing.....unless someone is messing with my head and the game is actually a series of stop animation picures!!!!

I need to call up Nick Park of Wallace and Grommit fame to patch the pictures together so I can watch it

At least your getting a picture, i cant get anything, it starts to play and right at the beggining it stops and don't go any further, i've tried all the help topics and nothing has done it. I don't suppose anyone else has had this problem and managed to sort it out, I've e-mailed World now just waiting for them to get back.

I have no problem with it at all, I'm running vista 64bit, core duo E6700, 2gb OCZ 1066mHz ram and a 8800GTX graphics card, with 8 meg broadband.

Runs a real treat, Have you tried using the lower quality setting's as on my rig it defaults to high?

I think you need a good graphics card to play it on high quality, i wish you could download it as well though because i don't have a good graphics card, i try starting it, then waiting for it to download into Cookies, then It plays ok without the pauses but still the sound often doesn't work or it is out of time

• Admin

Have you tried playing with the Media Player settings so that it effectively downloads the whole highlights video before it starts playing?

On the "extended highlights" Adam always puts how long the highlights are.

Now open media player first and go to:

• Tools
  • Options
  • Performance
Then in the Network buffering section click the "Buffer" bullet mark and insert the length of the highlights video you intend to watch (note this is in seconds).

Then try and watch the highlights and see if this solves your issues.

NB Expect a reasonably long wait before the video starts playing so I would suggest starting this before you go on otib for example then you can read some posts whilst it downloads.

Have you tried playing with the Media Player settings so that it effectively downloads the whole highlights video before it starts playing?

On the "extended highlights" Adam always puts how long the highlights are.

Now open media player first and go to:

• Tools
  • Options
  • Performance
Then in the Network buffering section click the "Buffer" bullet mark and insert the length of the highlights video you intend to watch (note this is in seconds).

Then try and watch the highlights and see if this solves your issues.

NB Expect a reasonably long wait before the video starts playing so I would suggest starting this before you go on otib for example then you can read some posts whilst it downloads.

Yep been though all that many times, but as predicted I can watch it fine now, happens all the time. Before people in the UK said they can view a video fine and I find I have to wait till later in the day.

Yep been though all that many times, but as predicted I can watch it fine now, happens all the time. Before people in the UK said they can view a video fine and I find I have to wait till later in the day.

I'm in the u.k , i cant view anythig

Archived