IGNORED

Just A Quick Question

Guest ashtonyate

Omg ashtonyate, you were right all along; how did none of us see what a poor manager Johnson has been all along.

I used to think Johnson had done well to get city to their highest league position in years, I thought things were looking up for city, with a season in the championship, and some decent signings giving us a decent chance of staying up.

But your constant pessimistic views have finally made me start to reailse what trouble this club is in

A 20 goal a year striker is going to ruin this club, thank you for helping me realise this finally.

I just don't know what this forum would be without you...I'm sure everyone would like to join me in thanking you for this well thought out post....how do you think of questions like that?

Guest zider_head

Really impressed in a way I guess as he is such a Un Jonhson type player, this season could be very exciting with the likes of Trundle, Mcindoe, Sproule, Murray, Plummer, Johnson to name but a few on show, add Enoch, Brooker, Nobles to that party and it could be very very entertaining indeed.

I just hope this isnt our last signing, one more and i would be very confident of staying up if not achieving a mid table finish this coming season 2 weeks tomorrow i cant wait !!!

of Johnson??? say

OK, go on then I'll take the bait. It would take a lot to put GJ higher in my estimation but I will say it's gone up, although he did show a level of tenacity and balls to pay the money greater than he has shown so far.

More to the point though, and I am sure this is what you have been waiting for, tell us how much lower Johnson has gone in your eyes. Tell us now, before you have seen LT play and how he fits with the others in the squad. :tv_horror:

:city: GJ has pulled a unusual stunt by signing a high profile player.

can he handle him is the next question

I'm not sure that it's an unusual stunt, I don't think he has been in a position to get that "high profile player" in due to our and previous clubs league standing (s).

I quite sure GJ can handle him, and i'm certain he is looking forward to working with the new acquisitions. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Stayed the same.

He's highly paid to make these judgement calls and SL's backed him 100%.

Let's see who tick No5 is and how the new players do-moreover the team in the CCC.

Time will tell and the funny thing about football is that this time next year we could be waiting to take on Man Utd in The Prem with GJ hailed, quite rightly, as a City legend or lining up against Hartlepool in League One with GJ gone and wondering where it all went wrong.

Archived