IGNORED

I Spoke To Lee Trundle

bcfcchris2016

well i spent pretty much around 3 hours wandering around the ashton gate car park.

Despite Everyone pretty much leaving when sexstone said there are complications in his contract, i decided to stay at the city ground and wait for Trunds to come out and i was rewarded for my patience an hour and a half later.

i looked between the gates and seen GJ, sexstone and Trundle by the ayteo car park at around 6pm.

After running to his lush Bentley car between the ayteo and dolman stand car park. I went to him and said "are you signing for City Lee" and Lee replied "yes, It will all go through on sunday and things will be okay for Monday" to which then i stupidly said whether he will be playing tomorrow, he nodded his head looking down and said 'no'

So if people are getting worried then theres absolutley nothing to panic about. Gary Johnson looked in a cheerful mood as well which is a massive boost.

i would never tell a lie on this forum and this was all 100% true.

Trunds Is Certinaly A Cider-Head

well i spent pretty much around 3 hours wandering around the ashton gate car park.

Despite Everyone pretty much leaving when sexstone said there are complications in his contract, i decided to stay at the city ground and wait for Trunds to come out and i was rewarded for my patience an hour and a half later.

i looked between the gates and seen GJ, sexstone and Trundle by the ayteo car park at around 6pm.

After running to his lush Bentley car between the ayteo and dolman stand car park. I went to him and said "are you signing for City Lee" and Lee replied "yes, It will all go through on sunday and things will be okay for Monday" to which then i stupidly said whether he will be playing tomorrow, he nodded his head looking down and said 'no'

So if people are getting worried then theres absolutley nothing to panic about. Gary Johnson looked in a cheerful mood as well which is a massive boost.

Good lad Chris...........

Well done mate, and thanks for the update.

ps I also couldn't help but hang about for a while after buying some gear in the club shop today, got to talk to Michael McKindoe, bloody nice chap.

Good lad Chris...........

Is it getting near the time for another great reveal Arn? As well as the face, huh huh!

Wow. The life you lead. 3 hours in a car-park to say two sentences to a human being; that is all footballers are by the way.

Ain't you the precious one, to some City means a lot, give the kid a break.

Wow. The life you lead. 3 hours in a car-park to say two sentences to a human being; that is all footballers are by the way.

Harsh. This is the Bristol City Fan's Forum, for BCFC Fanatics.

This is the sort of enthusiasm and dedication we expect and can identify with.

I might well have done the same at his age.

Well done Chris. :city:

Totally agree mate.

Chris i hope you had time to tell him you have included him in your Pro Evo side :dancer2:

Ain't you the precious one, to some City means a lot, give the kid a break.

Kid? I thought 19 year olds were adults. Unless my maths is poor?

There is nothing wrong with liking Bristol City. I just don't get waiting for 3 hours to catch a glimpse of somebody and ask a question, proceed not to take in the answer and then ask another question which shows you did not take in the original answer.

I'm glad you may have done the same at 19 on a friday afternoon.

Funny thing is there were about 20 15 fans there tops today (me included) i stayed until 5pm. I was dissappointed not to see a few more as even though the "deal" wasnt done i was expecting at least 100. Could have been embaressing if he did sign and come out to a few.

If it is monday i hope more make the effort (work permitting) and show him we are the biggest team in the south west.

i was in the park and i also saw Lee trundle coming out of the car park in his bentley his number plate was LCT at the end, i always thought it was LT10 but anyway there was about 4 or 5 people getting autographs from him while he was in his car. before i could get his autograph he was gone :disapointed2se:

Chris, tell me, do you know the difference between a Bentley and a 4x4 gert big thing?

As I know the admin of this site saw him in a gert big 4 x 4 with personalised plates.

See post below

Kid? I thought 19 year olds were adults. Unless my maths is poor?

At my/our age a 19 year old can be addressed as a kid - as can a young goat - if that's ok.

i was in the park and i also saw Lee trundle coming out of the car park in his bentley his number plate was LCT at the end, i always thought it was LT10 but anyway there was about 4 or 5 people getting autographs from him while he was in his car. before i could get his autograph he was gone :disapointed2se:

So, you think it was a Bentley as well. The plot thickens, perhaps we're back to the good old days of name the players cars, no prize included.

Maybe LT10 has a stunt double who drives a 4x4?

& while all this was going on, I was in Swansea giving his missus a good seeing to.

Afterwards she said did I fancy coming back on Monday, so I guess that's when he is signing.

Funny 'ol world ain't it.

I was doing this bird today, and she said her old man was over in Swansea 'on business'. :D

• Admin
Chris, tell me, do you know the difference between a Bentley and a 4x4 gert big thing?

As I know the admin of this site saw him in a gert big 4 x 4 with personalised plates.

Definately a Bentley it was on the local news tonight

It is a Bentley, registration plate S10 LCT.

I have the picture on my phone but I'd be ****ed if I can get the image to reduce so that I can post it on here.

Definately a Bentley it was on the local news tonight

It is a Bentley, registration plate S10 LCT.

I have the picture on my phone but I'd be ######ed if I can get the image to reduce so that I can post it on here.

Not a 4x4 dressed up to look like a Bentley then, and no LT stunt double spotted driving a 4x4.

Good man! I left early and didn't see him but I wish i had stayed now, obviously not as committed as you, bravo!

Archived