IGNORED

Trundle

bartolona

Must be missing something here folks, but what is this 'international clearance' thing?

Is it a Welsh club to England club thing?

A Swansea to Bristol thing?

A scouser to Wurzel thing?

Help me! I don't understand, I'm originally from Bemmy!

So how come Fernando Torres got International Clearence only 5 minutes or so before Liverpool were due to play in Hong Kong on Friday?

Or don't those lazy gits work on a Saturday??

What a bizarre situation, Lee needing international clearance to move from Wales(Swansea) to England(City), but Swansea and C*rdiff play in OUR footbal league.These trivial anomilies need sorting out, because frankly it's b*llocks. C*rdiff could be FA cup runners up and qualify for Europe, technically,I hasten to say, through the English FA Cup, but we can't sign a player fromm Swansea without international clearence?!Makes a mockery out of our football IMHO.

What a bizarre situation, Lee needing international clearance to move from Wales(Swansea) to England(City), but Swansea and C*rdiff play in OUR footbal league.These trivial anomilies need sorting out, because frankly it's b*llocks. C*rdiff could be FA cup runners up and qualify for Europe, technically,I hasten to say, through the English FA Cup, but we can't sign a player fromm Swansea without international clearence?!Makes a mockery out of our football IMHO.

Yeah, 'borders' on the ridiculous so to speak!

I believe it's because Swansea come under the Welsh Fa and not the English Fa, So for instance all disciplinary matters are dealt with by the Welsh Fa. I did say earlier taht we would need to be quick to get international clearance in order for him to play tomorrow.

I believe it's because Swansea come under the Welsh Fa and not the English Fa, So for instance all disciplinary matters are dealt with by the Welsh Fa. I did say earlier taht we would need to be quick to get international clearance in order for him to play tomorrow.

You're absolutely right. There was all that uproar because AFC Wimbledon signed a lad from a Welsh club last season, playing him subsequently without the correct clearances, and they got docked initially 18 points reduced on appeal.

I blame the weather myself. :rain:

C*rdiff could be FA cup runners up and qualify for Europe,

I think as the rules stand at the moment they can't, Risdale is trying to get this changed just in case they qualify. :rofl2br:

The article on the OS saying LT couldn't play today has gone. :dunno:

Archived