IGNORED

Midfield General

Bristol Boy

Do we need one?

Tinnion/Kavanagh type player?

Do we already have one?

Could anyone name a player that would be prepared to join us and fits the bill?

Is this the only other position that "signing five" might be or is it just that "pacy striker" we need?

Over to you for a heated debate!

Do we need one?

Do we already have one?

Is this the only other position that "signing five" might be or is it just that "pacy striker" we need?

I think possibly LT10 will play as an attacking midfielder / third striker behind Enoch / Brooker (when fit) and a young scottish international targert man / Jevons / (JMW / Plumber - both pacy) or even possibly Murray ...

I think possibly LT10 will play as an attacking midfielder / third striker behind Enoch / Brooker (when fit) and a young scottish international targert man / Jevons / (JMW / Plumber - both pacy) or even possibly Murray ...

Anthony Barry (Yeovil Town) Ironically NOT a Johno Babe. A potentially effective midfield general. Defensive kingpin, don't f*&k with LT licenced to thrill

Anthony Barry (Yeovil Town) Ironically NOT a Johno Babe. A potentially effective midfield general. Defensive kingpin, don't f*&k with LT licenced to thrill

I actually agree 'F*&king with LT's position would probably not be the best idea although it must be a possiblity given his lack of pace and 'fantastic' distribution' ???

Anthony Barry would certainly be a vaulable addition to the squad.

Do we need one?

Do we already have one?

I think LJ will step up to the plate and be our "Midfield General" On his day he makes the team tick, hell of alot of his work goes unnoticed.

Yes he sometimes makes a bad pass, but so did Tins a Kavanagh.

I think the lad will shine in the CCC

Do we need one?

Do we already have one?

You offering to buy him are you?? Jeez, we've just spent £2m on three new players and still some people want more. :noexpression:

Do we need one?

Do we already have one?

Midfield is fine, in skuse, LJ, noble and Russell we have all we need,

up front, judging by Enoch's performance today I'm quite happy with our forward line now, all depends if we can get brooker fit,

Midfield is fine, in skuse, LJ, noble and Russell we have all we need,

up front, judging by Enoch's performance today I'm quite happy with our forward line now, all depends if we can get brooker fit,

Midfield clearly isnt fine we are desperate for someone to win a tackle in the middle of the park to take the pressure off johnson and the back 4, and i'ld still like a gurt big bugger up top just to offer us a different option when we pump balls forward cause the backline is under too much pressure because there is no defensive minded midfielder to help :argh:

You do realise we played Yeovel right?

We need a Tommy Doc type player. Johnson (although a good footballer) bottles every challange, Noble isnt a tackler. Neither Murray or McIndoe are tacklers. We are a pretty side, but we are so lightweight. I'd have Nobes + a tommy type player in midfield over any other midfielder we have.

Archived