IGNORED

Tight As You Like!

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred
no it isnt, you could pay as little as £20 and see it for yourself and in the same way the club would benefit with some of your money.
they already benefit from my season ticket and shirt purchase. one picture of the new shirt (which changes every year to cash in) is not much to ask from a fan who spends a lot of money on the club anyway

they already benefit from my season ticket and shirt purchase. one picture of the new shirt (which changes every year to cash in) is not much to ask from a fan who spends a lot of money on the club anyway

I'm not saying you don't spend a lot of money on city but £20 for BCFC World is worth it.

Anyway if you press the print screen button and then copy it to word it goes black!

Guest exiledred
I'm not saying you don't spend a lot of money on city but £20 for BCFC World is worth it.

Anyway if you press the print screen button and then copy it to word it goes black!

didn't say i don't have world!!!

well either way i've seen it!!!

i cannot see it

this is what it says

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

That message does not exist

Guest exiledred
Any images posted from BCFC world will be removed, it will violate your PTV agreement - Adam will pull it.. trust me, I did it once last time a new shirt was out!
so commerical ###### stops true fans from seeing their new shirt!! ###### fantastic!

Archived