IGNORED

It's Great To Be.......

Pete1975Legend

Well, lets say a huge well done to GJ for his work in the tranfer market and SL for the backing of the signings. We what we have now is a real squad with absolute competition all over the place and this is only going to work to our advantage.

getting LT is probably going to be the final piece of transfer business before the season starts and I think he will be a good addition to the squad. He has obviously impressed GJ whilst discussing terms etc. and I am confident that this player will score us the goals we need. Although he scores the glamour goals he does score his fair share of goals in the box.

I can see LT becoming a real fans favourite down the gate and I am sure that the our fans will fully appreciate the width that this squad will now give us. So lets start the ball rolling it's 2.30pm the teamsheets about to be announced is this the team?

GK - Basso

RB - Orr

LB - McCallister

CB - Carey

CB - McCombe

RM - Murray

CM - Johnson

CM - Russell

LM - McIndoe

CF - Trundle

CF - Showumnni

SUBS:

Weale

Keogh

Betsy

Jevons

Fontaine

This is obviously as brooker and noble are not fit but look who is missing as well as these two

Sproule

Wilson

Plummer

Myrie-Williams

Artus

Riberio

Henderson

It's actually quite frightening how strong this squad is going to be this year, we should have hell of a reserve team!!!!!!

Thoughts?

Well, lets say a huge well done to GJ for his work in the tranfer market and SL for the backing of the signings. We what we have now is a real squad with absolute competition all over the place and this is only going to work to our advantage.

getting LT is probably going to be the final piece of transfer business before the season starts and I think he will be a good addition to the squad. He has obviously impressed GJ whilst discussing terms etc. and I am confident that this player will score us the goals we need. Although he scores the glamour goals he does score his fair share of goals in the box.

I can see LT becoming a real fans favourite down the gate and I am sure that the our fans will fully appreciate the width that this squad will now give us. So lets start the ball rolling it's 2.30pm the teamsheets about to be announced is this the team?

GK - Basso

RB - Orr

LB - McCallister

CB - Carey

CB - McCombe

RM - Murray

CM - Johnson

CM - Russell

LM - McIndoe

CF - Trundle

CF - Showumnni

SUBS:

Weale

Keogh

Betsy

Jevons

Fontaine

This is obviously as brooker and noble are not fit but look who is missing as well as these two

Sproule

Wilson

Plummer

Myrie-Williams

Artus

Riberio

Henderson

It's actually quite frightening how strong this squad is going to be this year, we should have hell of a reserve team!!!!!!

Thoughts?

Yeah, Pete, what have you done with Cole Skuse?

Archived