IGNORED

August 11th

Andy Horsman

On the quiet while we have been absorbed with LT, QPR, have made three very good signings this week, in Ben Sahar (on loan from Chelsea), Lee Camp (from Derby) and Simon Walton (from Charlton) and have done so without spending a fortune, which is to be admired in the CCC.

Could be an absolute cracker on the opening day of the season!!!

Camp was good when he first started out at Derby, not been so good the past few seasons and couldnt even get in the first team! Went on loan to Qpr last season so nopt suprised hes gone there plus has played under Gregory before at Derby of course.

On the quiet while we have been absorbed with LT, QPR, have made three very good signings this week, in Ben Sahar (on loan from Chelsea), Lee Camp (from Derby) and Simon Walton (from Charlton) and have done so without spending a fortune, which is to be admired in the CCC.

They've also got a Chelsea midfielder on loan. I had a dream last night they beat us 3-0. You heard it here first...

They've also got a Chelsea midfielder on loan. I had a dream last night they beat us 3-0. You heard it here first...

Think you have you're wires crossed with Michael Mancienne who's a highly-rated Chelsea centre back.

Three good signings there though. I thought they were close to going bust and would really struggle to stay up but these players will do that with ease now.

Simon Walton was absolute kak for us on loan last season. He only played a handful of games and got sent off twice!

Too gun ho.....

Archived