Marvin Elliot Millwall

Guest tinman11

According to this thread it looks like our staring 11 will be:-

Ainsley Harriott

Marvin Williams Hank Williams Hank Marvin Marvin Gaye

Hank Wiliams Esther Williams Andy Williams Herb Elliott

Fred Elliott Herp Alpert

Subs; Trundle, Sproule, McIndoe, Basso, Marvin Elliot

Like all the players, I'll judge him on what he does for us.

I've had that view since we signed Gus Ceasar and he'd played for Arsenal :noexpression:

Wonder if he's that fifth tick or there'll be a sixth :dunno:

He might do OK for you as he needs a move, but in my opinion, he is shit.

He will have one very good game (when he knows someone is watching him) then 10 shockers in a row.

He might do OK for you as he needs a move, but in my opinion, he is shit.

He will have one very good game (when he knows someone is watching him) then 10 shockers in a row.

The comments on MillwallOnline seem pretty bitter to me.

Why are people upset at him leaving if he's shit?

edit: broken url

It's because he is a melt who only shows up when he knows someone is watching him.

His commitment to the cause has been up and down to say the least.

I don't mind him, i think to much presure was put on him to be the main man in midfield when he was still only a junior......but he can be really really poor, touch of a rapist, panics on the ball.

Might do ok with a quality pro next to him

It's because he is a melt who only shows up when he knows someone is watching him.

I don't mind him, i think to much presure was put on him to be the main man in midfield when he was still only a junior......but he can be really really poor, touch of a rapist, panics on the ball.

touch of a what?.... we don't want that sort down our way matey.

Perhaps GJ is the man to get the best out of him.

Won't be signed unless he has the right attitude.

Down here we tend to have people watching football matches. We call them "spectators", or sometimes "fans". Sometimes there are several thousand of them at a match. So, unless everyone stops going to the footie for some reason, Mr Elliott can rest assured that he will be expected to play because someone will be watching him. Especially our Mr Johnson who doesn't like it much when players shirk.

The Good - The Bad - & The Ugly side of Otib forum members all illustrated in one thread!

Well done to Tinman for the Good original & accurate info/post...

Shame on some bandwagon jumpers who cant wait to take every opportunity to display the Bad/Ugly side...

No wonder some people are reluctant to post 'inside info' -for fear of getting the kind of response that Tinman has had!

This thread should be added to Otib Classics as a reminder to some of how to & how not to behave & respond to posts.

I TOLD YOU LOT THANKS FOR THE ONES THAT LISTENED,I SAID IGOT IT FORM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE I WOULDNT LIE ABOUT IT

i said yesterdays reply because i thought you were talking about the player that signed for yeovil a few days before. So i'll take my comment back because of that and also i'm to nice a chap.

but i am half-right because i was right about 'nothing compared to lee trundles transfer'.

Trundles went on for 2 or 3 weeks and Elliotts went on for a day.

I TOLD YOU LOT THANKS FOR THE ONES THAT LISTENED,I SAID IGOT IT FORM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE I WOULDNT LIE ABOUT IT

Don't take it personally, after the Trundle debarcle where every other person claimed to have a 'reliable source' surely you can understand why some may of doubted you.

moving on... I don't know to much about this lad so we'll have to see how he does, at least he seems like something we don't currently have.

i heard from a reliable source that city are set to sign Marvin elliot u heard it here first

Sorry,yes i did mean marvin williams

BUMP!!!!

The Good - The Bad - & The Ugly side of Otib forum members all illustrated in one thread!

Well done to Tinman for the Good original & accurate info/post...

Shame on some bandwagon jumpers who cant wait to take every opportunity to display the Bad/Ugly side...

No wonder some people are reluctant to post 'inside info' -for fear of getting the kind of response that Tinman has had!

This thread should be added to Otib Classics as a reminder to some of how to & how not to behave & respond to posts.

well done Tinman11.

still more apologies due methinks

:10_1_108::shocking::dancing6:

Archived