IGNORED

Official Sms

Guest Garfunkle

am i the only one thats thinking this is the most nervous and exciting feeling i have ever been in a pre-season friendly ever.

seeing Lee Trundle for the first time

seeing City for first time since THAT game on may 5th

seeing New Kit for first time

The fact the last 3 months have been the most boring in my life, about to end at 3pm. :winner_third_h4h:

According to my mum, has just texted me saying GWR have said Trundle wont play for City today.. Unless they havent heard the updated news.

I'd guess that later as I'm more likely to trust the offy site than that useless commercial stations tosh. :disapointed2se:

According to my mum, has just texted me saying GWR have said Trundle wont play for City today.. Unless they havent heard the updated news.

Sorry Denilson if your mum wants proper up to date infomation she needs to listen to BBC Radio Bristol where all news is Official ( & up to date :innocent06: ).

Listen live here if it helps - BBC Radio Bristol ( Live all around the world )

am i the only one thats thinking this is the most nervous and exciting feeling i have ever been in a pre-season friendly ever.

seeing Lee Trundle for the first time

seeing City for first time since THAT game on may 5th

seeing New Kit for first time

The fact the last 3 months have been the most boring in my life, about to end at 3pm. :winner_third_h4h:

Don't forget Sproule and Mcindoe will be making their AG debut.

Breaking news..Marcus Stewart is telling all his Yevil mates to kick the S;;t out of Trundle so he is injured before the start of our season..Dam you Marcus get over the fact we never wanted you!

And you know this information how?

Idiot. Having Trundle injured doesn't affect our season whatsoever does it?

Archived