IGNORED

What Will His Number Be?

Barneyredballs

As he is the only player outside the prem' to own his own image rights and his image is attached to the number 10. He may well have had it written into his contract that he plays in #10 regardless of being first/second choice. (I don't doubt he will be anything other than first choice anyway for £1 mil. He/his agent had to sort out the contract concerning the use of his image before he left so i wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Seeing as Ivan and Alex both share No.17, anyone hazard a guess to LT's number? Will he get a first choice striker number off Jevons/Brooker, or will he have to go for a 20/30's? 13 is still available...

We never fill the number 13 as it is believed to be an unlucky number

I think he'll be 10 and Jevons 11 which was Jevo's number at yeovil if I'm not mistaken?

Don't care what number he is..providing he can score goals, but personally I think they will give him 10 (image rights etc). His comments were the right thing to say you can't just come to a club and say, publically, I want to be 10 or this and that. It might just pee off his new team mates...

His car reg on his Bentley in the carpark yesterday was S10LCT...

I think he will get number 10,when are the squad numbers announced?Is his squad number actually on his merchandise,if so the club will have to annuounce his number soon so that they can get his merchandise produced and on sale soon,which no doubt will be a big money spinner in the club shop.

Lee Trundle Signing Autographs

Lee Trundle During The Game

Archived