IGNORED

Louis Carey

Guest rte

All I seem to read in how crap Carey is and that he should go in the summer. I actually think he has consistently been our best player this season especially considering he's often had a weak right winger in front of him.

Guest Pjj171086

I like Louis !

He always seems to get a lot of stick from fans without doing too much wrong

He's been consistant this season and good going forward and in defence

All I seem to read in how crap Carey is and that he should go in the summer. I actually think he has consistently been our best player this season especially considering he's often had a weak right winger in front of him.
To pick a player of the season is almost impossible. Apart from a handful of matches the performances have been simply boring with DW employing his defensive tactics at the expense of style.

If we had a game plan it wouldn't be so bad but somehow we've stumbled our way into the play offs due to the inabilty of the competition. Hopefully our only game plan (Tinnion over the top to Murray) might just about drag us out this hell hole of a division.

Player of the year? My vote goes to Matt Hill for his sheer determination and obvious love of the job he has. He plays his heart out and if only he was an inch or two taller he'd be the perfect compliment to Coles.

Archived