IGNORED

Realistically Where Do You Think You'll Finish ?

Dave the green

I know a lot of you will want to say in the playoffs but realistically in your first season back at this level where do you think your club will finish. Most argyle fans that we will continue our rise up the league and reach the top 10 after just missing out last time

so where do you think you lot will finish /

automatically promoted ?

playoffs ?

7th-10th ?

11th-15th ?

16th-21st?

Relegated ?

not saying that you all have to answer it would be interesting to hear views of your club that's all

4th bottom for starts and anything above that will be a bonus for me. Some fans have other ideas however as long we build on last season and that in my opinion is still being a championship club come May.

Less than 2 weeks to go for the rollercoaster to start all over again! :D

I know a lot of you will want to say in the playoffs but realistically in your first season back at this level where do you think your club will finish. Most argyle fans that we will continue our rise up the league and reach the top 10 after just missing out last time

automatically promoted ?

playoffs ?

7th-10th ?

11th-15th ?

16th-21st?

Relegated ?

not saying that you all have to answer it would be interesting to hear views of your club that's all

if we bring in another quality striker anything from 10 to 16 position.

Tell you one thing Trundle looks a great capture on todays showing,will score plenty.

automatically promoted ?

playoffs ?

7th-10th ?

11th-15th ?

16th-21st?

Relegated ?

16th - 21st is fine with me.

Mid Table, we need to score more goals this year though cos i think we will concede a few

I agree. I can see a few 3-2's, 4-3's etc. on the horizon. The forwards in this league are too good for us to rely on scoring early and comfortably seeing out the game (as happened on a number of occasions last season).

Guest barnsley

For Barnsley - Mid table, think we are a lot stronger squad than last season, we have players challenging for positions 2 for each position weve got.

automatically promoted ?

playoffs ?

7th-10th ?

11th-15th ?

16th-21st?

Relegated ?

As long as we don't go down (which I don't think we'll do) then me like most

city fans will be happy. I am however confident that we'll finish mid table, especially

now we have signed Trundle - Great signing GJ, thank you.

automatically promoted ?

playoffs ?

7th-10th ?

11th-15th ?

16th-21st?

Relegated ?

10TH

I'd take 21st as get another season in this league after taking so long to get into it. I think that we'll finish about 16th to 21st, as there will be about 6/7 teams battling for safety come the end of the season.

As our squad is now, I would expect 15th-10th.

Strengthend by at least one player- a quality striker-11th-6th.

Quality striker plus a quality midfielder and 7th-4th.

We'll have to see how we perform onviously but at this point I'd wager a substantial amount that we wouldn't be relegated.

Archived