IGNORED

Another Signing Likely?

Dynamite Red

We have signed Trundle, Sproule, Henderson and McIndoe (about £2m spent so far), all good signings.

Does anyone actually think we will sign anymore players, surely thats it now for the summer?

In an ideal world we would bring in another striker, defensive midfielder and an experienced defender but I can't see SL sanctioning any more signings, not having already spent £2m already.

I am just waiting for Sexstone and Johnson to release a story this week saying the squad is complete.

What do people think?

We have signed Trundle, Sproule, Henderson and McIndoe (about £2m spent so far), all good signings.

Does anyone actually think we will sign anymore players, surely thats it now for the summer?

In an ideal world we would bring in another striker, defensive midfielder and an experienced defender but I can't see SL sanctioning any more signings, not having already spent £2m already.

I am just waiting for Sexstone and Johnson to release a story this week saying the squad is complete.

What do people think?

Need a Welsh player to complete the set!! All earlier talk of signing foreign players seems to have subsided after Giminez and Finnbogasson left and the interest in Grote never progressed.I still think we'll see another arrival with a couple of departures.

It's just what i've been told by someone who works for the club, I will get more info when I can.

I too have heard via a source from someone who works at the club that another good signing is due this week, so there could be a lot of truth in this one.

If a midfielder is a target, we could do much worse than Kavanagh, he is available from Sunderland and definately has the championship experience we could do with in the centre of the park

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ncertain+future

Kavanagh? Yes please! I've been hoping for years that we's sign him, while he moved around - what was it, Stoke, Wigan, Cardiff?

What do people think?

Now Elliot, thats 5 signings, anyone think there will be a sixth. :innocent06:

Oh and Trundle ain't Welsh or English ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/6922514.stm

Archived