IGNORED

1) Lee Johnson

Pilnin

Johnson needs to improve big time on todays performance to be anywhere near to Championship standard in my opinion. Gave the ball away pretty much every time he had it today, never looked threatening going forward and rarely got back to defend.

As for the EE, can non season ticket holders not go in there for QPR? Tried getting 2 today but was told to "watch this space" as they are not on sale. Tried persuading me to go in the Ateyo instead as there are plenty of spaces left there. So does anyone know for sure whats going on with the whole EE situation? Will I be allowed in?!

Johnson needs to improve big time on todays performance to be anywhere near to Championship standard in my opinion. Gave the ball away pretty much every time he had it today, never looked threatening going forward and rarely got back to defend.

As for the EE, can non season ticket holders not go in there for QPR? Tried getting 2 today but was told to "watch this space" as they are not on sale. Tried persuading me to go in the Ateyo instead as there are plenty of spaces left there. So does anyone know for sure whats going on with the whole EE situation? Will I be allowed in?!

Not the guy who that worked best with LT then? Not the guy that got us out of hole in the right back position at one point in the first half? Not the guy who got beyond the strikers on several occasions?

I thought people had started taking the blinkers off when watching the guy play, but obviously not. Shame really...

Not the guy who that worked best with LT then? Not the guy that got us out of hole in the right back position at one point in the first half? Not the guy who got beyond the strikers on several occasions?

I thought people had started taking the blinkers off when watching the guy play, but obviously not. Shame really...

Fancy doing some ratings Hornbeam?

To put some balance to your comments I think it is a fair statement to say that Johnson and Skuse were outplayed first half and gave the ball away far too often for Championship standard players. The first goal came from the hole those two left that defenders tried to fill leaving Stewart an easy run on goal. Second half alongside Russell I felt that Johnson played better. Nothing to do with blinkers - just saying it as I saw it. I hope he plays well every week but not today for me.

To put some balance to your comments I think it is a fair statement to say that Johnson and Skuse were outplayed first half and gave the ball away far too often for Championship standard players. The first goal came from the hole those two left that defenders tried to fill leaving Stewart an easy run on goal. Second half alongside Russell I felt that Johnson played better. Nothing to do with blinkers - just saying it as I saw it. I hope he plays well every week but not today for me.

As much as I love the guy, I thought the guy who went missing for the first goal was Keogh. In fact my impression throughout the first half was that he looked like he was at least a game behind everyone else, in terms of match fitness.

As much as I love the guy, I thought the guy who went missing for the first goal was Keogh. In fact my impression throughout the first half was that he looked like he was at least a game behind everyone else, in terms of match fitness.

Keogh had a bad game he wasnt happy when he came off said he had a bad game to his mum was sat behind us. Looked like he was really upset so maybe Gary gave him a few home truths at half time.

I have along with some others been saying most of summer that although I think hes a top class guy and good all rounder, I think Bradley Orr will be caught out going up a level and want Brian Wilson to play right back. It seems todays performace hasnt helped changed my mind and he was at fault for 1 of the goals and nearly another when he misjudged a high ball and let stewart in only for a good save from Basso to save our blushes.

On another subject Trundle did impress me today with his good hold up play and I thought McIndoe will be a good signing as he does give good natural width on the left hand side and put a couple of good balls in. I think the critism of Johnson was abit harsh, not one of his best games but I did think he was one that did give alot out there today.

Wouldn't agree with that only Orr, Betsy & Jevons had "bad" games, I thought Johnson was good today and his passing was fairly accurate, also he was the only one willing to put challenges in

Iwill have to disagree regards jevons thought he seemed to team up well with trundle and took his goal well .

but thats my opinon

I heard today that the EE WILL be pay on the day.

Total chaos regarding EE:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83817

Archived