IGNORED

Dolman Bar Membership

Harry

After todays game I popped into the Dolman Bar to ask about obtaining a pass for this season, and was told that they were no longer on sale as they had sold out! Stupid ol me completely forgot to apply for it when I purchased my season ticket and so now I'm most concerned.

Can anyone please clarify :

1) What is the capacity of the bar?

2) Have they sold out?

3) If not, where/how do I get one?

Cheers in advance.

After todays game I popped into the Dolman Bar to ask about obtaining a pass for this season, and was told that they were no longer on sale as they had sold out! Stupid ol me completely forgot to apply for it when I purchased my season ticket and so now I'm most concerned.

2) Have they sold out?

Cheers in advance.

didnt robbered say somthing about the supporters club having a stand at the open day.he said you could get membership there.

but this info has come from robbered so it may not be factual. :innocent06:

2) Have they sold out?

Cheers in advance.

Capacity in both bars is around 1200, last season the SC sold about 3000 bronze memberships.

2) Have they sold out?

Cheers in advance.

The SC are still selling bronze memberships,just ask whoever is on the door either next sat,or at the QPR game, and they will sort it out for you.

Archived