IGNORED

Another Possible Striker Target?

Lukas Jutkiewicz from everton. might be worth a season long loan.

joind everton from swindon this summer and only 18/19 years old. cant see him getting straight into the first team so may be worth an approach?

don't know a lot about him but there was a lot of positives spoken about him for for everton to sign him he must have something about him

Lukas Jutkiewicz from everton. might be worth a season long loan.

joind everton from swindon this summer and only 18/19 years old. cant see him getting straight into the first team so may be worth an approach?

don't know a lot about him but there was a lot of positives spoken about him for for everton to sign him he must have something about him

Vaughan's out for 4 months so Jutkiewicz may get a chance sooner than Moyes had anticipated.

They have no problems throwing forwards in at 18/19 at Everton.

Double edged sword these type of signings.

One the one hand we get a decent, if inexpereinced, player and on the other it denies opportunities to the likes of TP & JMW.

If we sign another striker, I would prefer someone with a bit more experience.

Of course, if we went for it and signed someone liked Naismith, Webber or Maynard, then all the better :D

Double edged sword these type of signings.

One the one hand we get a decent, if inexpereinced, player and on the other it denies opportunities to the likes of TP & JMW.

If we sign another striker, I would prefer someone with a bit more experience.

Of course, if we went for it and signed someone liked Naismith, Webber or Maynard, then all the better :D

I see what you're saying, but that can work for us as well. If we get a striker on loan from the Premiership then he can get some experience. Then we loan ours (JMW TP) to League One so on and on it goes.

If done properly can a rare deal which suits all parties involved, unlike alot of transfers.

Yes its all well and good getting young players from Prem teams,but this is where are academy should be producing strikers ready for the first team when called upon. If we are going to get young untried players from Prem clubs then you got to ask if the investment in our academy is worth while.

Personally i would keep the academy.

Archived