IGNORED

Jemaine Beckford

SUPER REDS

I thought it was a excellent performance by LT yesterday we have missed for a long time his first control excellent passing good,holding the ball up also good,and scored and made one fine debut,overall City need to step up a few gears looked 2nd in challanges again,we looked quicker and strongder than most clubs last season,need to get back to that form,I also feel a payer with pace like Jermaine Beckford alongside LT would be excellent for 250000 he would be a snip

He looked quite useful last season, but I thought he was more of a target man then a speedy player. Anyone watched him enough to say?

Wouldn't surprise me if he stayed at Leeds now and if he does go I don't think it will be for £250k.

Guest Eamer

Beckford is the player I'd like us to take on but I feel with the forwards we have one would need to leave to accomidate one more. We may have a few too many otherwise. Beckford and Trundle would definately be something I think most would like to see for us this year but I think the one other signing we're going for is going to be in Defence.

Archived