IGNORED

Trundle Raising Our Profile Already

Martyn Hocking

It's a small point but I think it is suggestive:

BBC Ceefax this morning had a page of match reports from yesterday's domestic friendlies. The three English clubs they featured were Chelsea, Spurs ..... and Bristol City. The story was all Trundle really and there is no way they would have bothered to cover our game if we hadn't signed him.

I know we will get more coverage anyway this season in the Championship but it's great to see it happening even at pre-season stage and you can't help but feel that Trundle is going to bring more reporters to our games than would otherwise have been there.

That has got to be good for the club as a whole.

Well_red

BBC Ceefax this morning had a page of match reports from yesterday's domestic friendlies. The three English clubs they featured were Chelsea, Spurs ..... and Bristol City. The story was all Trundle really and there is no way they would have bothered to cover our game if we hadn't signed him.

I know we will get more coverage anyway this season in the Championship but it's great to see it happening even at pre-season stage and you can't help but feel that Trundle is going to bring more reporters to our games than would otherwise have been there.

Well_red

I agree, he is a player with a large national media profile, and a good image, bound to reflect positively on City's status

Well_red

Agree

Watched sky3 prem years last night (sad). Subject was top foreign import. Couldn't help but compare the Man U Cantona effect to what LT may do for us!

Kent Red

He's raised my profile no end.

When I saw his missus it was, 'ding dong' and 'hellooooo". Profile raised!

Great signing, great missus. Colin, next years concert, Atomic Kitten backed by the Robin Chicks. Taxi......

:dunno::dunno:

Nice to see your thoughts are purely with the clubs welfare x

Guest Eamer

I was going to make a comment about how long will conversations about the Atomic Kitten women who's no better than average carry on but yea I'll comment on this instead:

I would reply with something comical, but feel it may be wasted x

Maybe if you didn't feel the need to change the font when you post you wouldn't get the comment about your text being too small or whatever. Comic Sans is quite possibly the worst and most annoying font I've seen and using that is well just plain pointless. Oh and if you're going to make a "maybe you've got a problem with your eyes"/specsavers comeback at least spell specsavers correctly.

X

I was going to make a comment about how long will conversations about the Atomic Kitten women who's no better than average carry on but yea I'll comment on this instead:

Maybe if you didn't feel the need to change the font when you post you wouldn't get the comment about your text being too small or whatever. Comic Sans is quite possibly the worst and most annoying font I've seen and using that is well just plain pointless. Oh and if you're going to make a "maybe you've got a problem with your eyes"/specsavers comeback at least spell specsavers correctly.

X

I am suprised at just how offesive a font could be.

We were having a little freindy banter, I am sorry it bother you so much.xx

He's raised my profile no end.

When I saw his missus it was, 'ding dong' and 'hellooooo". Profile raised!

Great signing, great missus. Colin, next years concert, Atomic Kitten backed by the Robin Chicks. Taxi......

don't rate her mate... u need to get out more.

X

Ohhh you font master you......love the new sideways piccy by the way...

Archived