IGNORED

Ashtonyate

DAVE MARTINS HAIR

Guest ashtonyate
ashtonyate: Am I the only one who's given up worrying about what ''a lot of posters on here think''?

Who gives a ##### what a lot of posters on here think?

...so you're withdrawing the claim that it's realism then? pheeeew, finally.

Well to a lot on here I am Negative to me I would call it realism you call it what you think

People expressing views is good for the forum, I you don't want to read what I post OK that's up to you.

This forum would soon stop being a place to log on too if all you had was how wonderful it all is.

I think most of my post are things that need to be said you may not agree with them OK but there is nothing stopping you from not reading what I post.

We don't want a Communist Russian type news paper views that you must tow the party line do we, or should we have all in the Garden is lovely post only

This is not an "all in the garden is lovely " post. In fact all in the garden is NOT lovely, and I can confirm this with absolute certainty.

I work from home and looking out of my window I can see the garden is becoming overgrown with weeds and thistles, that are growing profusely in all this warm damp weather and makes it look anythin but lovely.

You went on and on about how we wouldn`t have anyone signed by the start of the season. Cue the arrival of Sproule you were conspicuous by your abscence.

Cue the arrival of McIndoe, again absent. Cue the arrival of Trundle, here comes the interesting part, you criticise the club for paying the money and question the wages he`s being paid ! Now i for one am not convinced he`s the answer but i am prepared to let GJ get on with his job and i will save any criticism for when its appropriate.

I`m sorry AY for some of the stick you get on this forum and while some of it is inexcusable i`m afraid the majority of it is of your own making. Your views can be so contradictory its unbelievabe.

You can`t teach an old dog new tricks and i`ve no doubt your views will continue to raise the odd eyebrow ( i don`t have odd eyebrows BTW, no offence to anyone who does ) but i do look forward to the day when i read a post of yours that recognises that the club is heading in the right direction, albeit with a few hiccups along the way, and its doing that with SL and GJ leading the way.

I will continue to read your posts AY and when i feel the need to i will respond. I guess my overiding point is that in a warzone if you poke your head out you`re going to get shot at.

PDG

Moan? Try and find a post that ive made where ive moaned and its not been warranted.!

:yawn::punish:

No offence but I've got better things to do than trawl through your old posts!

You basically said, everyone moans, and those that don't, wear rose tinted glasses. :punish:

People expressing views is good for the forum, I you don't want to read what I post OK that's up to you.

This forum would soon stop being a place to log on too if all you had was how wonderful it all is.

I think most of my post are things that need to be said you may not agree with them OK but there is nothing stopping you from not reading what I post.

We don't want a Communist Russian type news paper views that you must tow the party line do we, or should we have all in the Garden is lovely post only

I haven't and wouldn't try to tell anyone what to post, so don't really get your point.

No offence but I've got better things to do than trawl through your old posts!

You basically said, everyone moans, and those that don't, wear rose tinted glasses. :punish:

Oh for christ sake, no i didnt, you're just nit picking and trying to cause an arguement. I haven't got time for people like you so may i suggest that if you don't like what i post, don't reply.!

Guest ashtonyate
You went on and on about how we wouldn`t have anyone signed by the start of the season. Cue the arrival of Sproule you were conspicuous by your abscence.

Cue the arrival of McIndoe, again absent. Cue the arrival of Trundle, here comes the interesting part, you criticise the club for paying the money and question the wages he`s being paid ! Now i for one am not convinced he`s the answer but i am prepared to let GJ get on with his job and i will save any criticism for when its appropriate.

I`m sorry AY for some of the stick you get on this forum and while some of it is inexcusable i`m afraid the majority of it is of your own making. Your views can be so contradictory its unbelievabe.

You can`t teach an old dog new tricks and i`ve no doubt your views will continue to raise the odd eyebrow ( i don`t have odd eyebrows BTW, no offence to anyone who does ) but i do look forward to the day when i read a post of yours that recognises that the club is heading in the right direction, albeit with a few hiccups along the way, and its doing that with SL and GJ leading the way.

I will continue to read your posts AY and when i feel the need to i will respond. I guess my overiding point is that in a warzone if you poke your head out you`re going to get shot at.

PDG

Well I did say that I thought that signing too wide men was a bit suspect when we had so many here Ie Betsy Showunmi M Williams Murray the arrival of both of the wide men was well into the close season, But still even now we have not got the play to fill the target man roll.

I don't think Trundle is a target man he would benefit with us signing one.

I think last season was the time to bring in the player well GJ was mucking around with Smith we should have push out the boat and signed big they were out there but we would not pay the money I think.

Yes I do put my head above the parapet and don't mind people have a go a what I post it good that things get discussed but not personal abuse there is no need of it, and the moderator should stop it what is I retailiated and said things about the people who have a go at me we would have a site like subciders have.

Oh for christ sake, no i didnt, you're just nit picking and trying to cause an arguement. I haven't got time for people like you so may i suggest that if you don't like what i post, don't reply.!

And I'm the one being accused of telling people what they can and can't post :noexpression:

But isn`t that the whole point of this forum. If people didn`t reply to posts they don`t like or disagree with the place would be like a morgue. It`s a case of putting things in perspective people. At the end of the day if you`re not prepared to take a bit of stick then this is probably not the place for you.

PDG

I also believe he turned down everton a few years ago, but then i could be wrong.

I'm not sure weather to believe that or not as ive heard it too. He didnt mention it in his letter to swansea fans and being an Everton supporter i would have thought he'd jump at the chance.

Also. When will people stop sayin this was a panic buy? LT admitted that GJ has bein trying to persuade him to sign for a long time, possibly since christmas? However he obviously thought/wanted to get to this level with Swansea and has now decided he cant throw away the opportunity.

Also seen people say on here that it wouldnt be a hard chjoice for him to join us as his wage will rpactically double. don't think that would matter to him as Swansea were going to increase his wage dramtically to keep him and he stated it wasnt about the money. He probably would have signed had he been offered the same wage here as hes currently on!

Guest ashtonyate
Have you ever been to Yate?

Shithole.

PS. The ignore button works a charm!

I don't mind taking a bit of flack but is post like that justifide

But isn`t that the whole point of this forum. If people didn`t reply to posts they don`t like or disagree with the place would be like a morgue. It`s a case of putting things in perspective people. At the end of the day if you`re not prepared to take a bit of stick then this is probably not the place for you.

PDG

I can take stick all day long PDG but having people picking the bones out of what i've said does my head in. The basis of my arguement is the way AY has been treated, end of. I agree that if everybody agreed it would make a boring forum but personal insults (not directed at me but at AY) is just not on. Anyway, I'm blabbering on and starting to bore myself so i'll stop now.

Not long till the start of the season!

So you couln't find your dummy then? :whistle:

The problem I find with AshtonYates posts are that they are always negative (well, all the ones I've read anyway). It comes across that he's trying to find the negative side to whatever the club's doing/isn't doing. It's very difficult to respect the opinions of someone who's opinions don't seem to be balanced or to change according to the facts.

If his opinions were universally positive then I would have the same lack of respect.

Having said that, a bit of arguing makes the forum far more interesting.

Archived