IGNORED

Stewart

crusader

I thought Marcus Stewart looked sharp yesterday not just because he scored too good goals but he's looking alot more mobile having shed a pound or two.

There was a mixed reception, personally i applauded his presence on the pitch

He was never carrying extra weight anyway!! Did you not see the bloke when he scored against Forest and took his shirt off? didnt look like a bloater to me

I thought Marcus Stewart looked sharp yesterday not just because he scored too good goals but he's looking alot more mobile having shed a pound or two.

There was a mixed reception, personally i applauded his presence on the pitch

Ummee ereeeeeeeeee Stewart still loves this darling club of our,s!

Thank christ the lad, when he retires can sing from the stands!!!!!!!!!

No celebration when he scored.

Just wish him and Mr J did,nt fall out!

Anyway..TRUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummee ereeeeeeeeee Stewart still loves this darling club of our,s!

Thank christ the lad, when he retires can sing from the stands!!!!!!!!!

No celebration when he scored.

Just wish him and Mr J did,nt fall out!

Anyway..TRUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arn, avatar, out, say no more..........

I think Stewart and Trundle would have linked up well. Both very clever footballers!

I didn't boo him either. On the pitch, he is still a class act. good enough for the Championship and all things considered he has been quite dignified

Agreed.

I thought he look good on Saturday,the best player on the pitch and should of scored his hat-trick.

Marcus Stewart is a quality player. Stop being biased. As with a few other players we've had in the past and now with Trundle as well, they think quicker than those around them and so although they may look 'lazy' or isolated it's because they do not run around like headless chickens looking busy. It's the standard around them that needs picking up, not them that need changing.

I assume that is why GJ is buying in 'quality' players to strengthen the squad for this new league called the Championship that we are about to play in!

Marcus Stewart is a quality player. Stop being biased. As with a few other players we've had in the past and now with Trundle as well, they think quicker than those around them and so although they may look 'lazy' or isolated it's because they do not run around like headless chickens looking busy. It's the standard around them that needs picking up, not them that need changing.

I assume that is why GJ is buying in 'quality' players to strengthen the squad for this new league called the Championship that we are about to play in!

what are u on about

marcus stewart was a lazy git when he came to us did not score goals did not put in energy coast a fair bit and left on for nothing to go to our local rivals and scored against us i was booing him most of the game

with reason

point made

You say 'point made'? I beg to differ as your post doesnt make any sense? read it back and you'll see. Nevertheless I think I caught your drift.

Stewart played well on Saturday and imo he was the best player on the pitch! which bit don't you agree with? If you chose to boo him thats your choice but I personally don't care enough about Stewart to boo for the whole duration of the match.

Love him or loave him he played well.Simple as that.

what are u on about

marcus stewart was a lazy git when he came to us did not score goals did not put in energy coast a fair bit and left on for nothing to go to our local rivals and scored against us i was booing him most of the game

with reason

point made

Fantastic how saying so little often speaks volumes.

you shouldnt boo him, he is a big fan of the club and took a big pay cut to join, the gaffer didnt like him because he was a big player and had a lot of respect and the gaffer thought that stewart thought he was bigger than the club, so GJ chucked him in the reserves and tried to ruin his career, hence the reason he left! the bloke should have nothing but utmost respect at the way he has bounced back and started playing well and scoring goals!

you shouldnt boo him, he is a big fan of the club and took a big pay cut to join, the gaffer didnt like him because he was a big player and had a lot of respect and the gaffer thought that stewart thought he was bigger than the club, so GJ chucked him in the reserves and tried to ruin his career, hence the reason he left! the bloke should have nothing but utmost respect at the way he has bounced back and started playing well and scoring goals!

he was always a gas head

:innocent06:

the drinking didn't make a difference then mate? Nor the schoolboy attitude once he was dropped for lack of fitness?

the drinking didn't make a difference then mate? Nor the schoolboy attitude once he was dropped for lack of fitness?

lack of fitness???? that was a cop out from johnson to the fans because stewart was ultra fit! his pre-season was immense! why not drink after the gaffer said he will never play for him again?? he drank but still kept his fitness!!! i know this for a fact!!!!

lack of fitness???? that was a cop out from johnson to the fans because stewart was ultra fit! his pre-season was immense! why not drink after the gaffer said he will never play for him again?? he drank but still kept his fitness!!! i know this for a fact!!!!

i agree, fitness is the wrong word. I meant healthy. Darts players by and large are fit, to play darts yes, but fit. Football players need to be fit to play football, not darts though mate.

i agree, fitness is the wrong word. I meant healthy. Darts players by and large are fit, to play darts yes, but fit. Football players need to be fit to play football, not darts though mate.

Whilst he was here Stewart was consistently one of the fittest in the squad winning middle distance training runs in pre-season more than once and scoring high on the old bleep tests. Johnson said as much in one or two of his interviews. Fitness was never the issue, nor was effort.

Whilst he was here Stewart was consistently one of the fittest in the squad winning middle distance training runs in pre-season more than once and scoring high on the old bleep tests. Johnson said as much in one or two of his interviews. Fitness was never the issue, nor was effort.

Perfectly summed up.

The only thing Stewart FAILED at was falling out with our leader over non football matters!!!!

But let,s not go up that road again....

Perfectly summed up.

The only thing Stewart FAILED at was falling out with our leader over non football matters!!!!

But let,s not go up that road again....

I don't think Marcus put any real effort in early on Arn. however he fell out with Johnson, who wouldnt even use him when we were crying out for strikers, which is plain wrong.

Rights and wrongs on both sides. sadly.

funny how Stewart posts still appear though, like certain other ex players. almost as if the haters gotta keep digging eh?

Lets all move on, we're in the Championshp, with potentially a new hero in the making. C'mon Lee

I don't think Marcus put any real effort in early on Arn. however he fell out with Johnson, who wouldnt even use him when we were crying out for strikers, which is plain wrong.

Rights and wrongs on both sides. sadly.

funny how Stewart posts still appear though, like certain other ex players. almost as if the haters gotta keep digging eh?

Lets all move on, we're in the Championshp, with potentially a new hero in the making. C'mon Lee

Spot on Buck,s .

Reckon the lad will be about for a long time though mate.

If you love a club like i/you/he does, it will be there for life...........

Lets hope the mighty LT can be the hero for the next couple of seasons............

Spot on Buck,s .

Reckon the lad will be about for a long time though mate.

If you love a club like i/you/he does, it will be there for life...........

Lets hope the mighty LT can be the hero for the next couple of seasons............

Amen to that...........and to survival and prospering in the CCC!

Archived