IGNORED

Top New Striker

red and breakfast

Psssssst. Come over here, shhh now. I've just heard, and don't you dare pass it on mind 'cos my source told me in strictest confidence, that we are about to begin negotioations with Swansea for a lad called Trundle. Supposed to be a bit tasty apparently. I promised not to tell anyone but I just wanted the glory with being the first to spread good news. Keep it under your hat, mind. You ain't seen me, right!

Psssssst. Come over here, shhh now. I've just heard, and don't you dare pass it on mind 'cos my source told me in strictest confidence, that we are about to begin negotioations with Swansea for a lad called Trundle. Supposed to be a bit tasty apparently. I promised not to tell anyone but I just wanted the glory with being the first to spread good news. Keep it under your hat, mind. You ain't seen me, right!

I can confirm this, i've heard he will be signing tomorrow!

• Admin

Rubbish, just looked on the Swansea site and they don't even appear to have anyone called "Trundle".

Think your source has been "on the sauce" mate....

Archived