IGNORED

Fm2008

Barrs Court Red

Facegen xD

One of the worst things to be added to the game and I hope it's not going to go the way of awful manager games eg. LMA, Fifa Manager.

I like most of the other things added to it and will still get it when it comes out, but Facegen will be disabled immediately.

Didn't think the skin was great but it's growing on me and unsure of this Facegen thing, i'd rather see something than a picture of a weird looking person or nothing all together but as Southy said makes it look like Fifa manager and this makes it look a little unprofessional.

No major changes but some good ideas, have to wait to play it to see if any significant has changed.

I understand you can turn facegen off if you wish. I think they are adding things that don't really need to be added yet. There are more important things. I want to see the assistant manager side of things improved. At the moment assistants are as much use to us as a paper bag in the rain.

Assistants IRL play a major part but in FM they do pretty much nothing. That needs to be improved.

A big thumbs up to International management.

It seems SI just want to add more features in the game each year in the hope they will sale more copies to newcomers. However for us long timers the game remains the same with a few extra bits.

They add new features but then do very little to improve them over time. Tactics and training needs to be improved, It's been pretty much the same in the last two versions now. I have made tactics in one version and then taking over to another version and without much tweaking it works the same. You shouldn't be able to do that.

Affiliated clubs were added last year yet they don't seem to want to improve it further.

I'm not bothered by the skin, Never used a skin that comes with the game. I will wait to play the game until I find a skin that I like.

I understand you can turn facegen off if you wish. I think they are adding things that don't really need to be added yet. There are more important things. I want to see the assistant manager side of things improved. At the moment assistants are as much use to us as a paper bag in the rain.

Assistants IRL play a major part but in FM they do pretty much nothing. That needs to be improved.

A big thumbs up to International management.

It seems SI just want to add more features in the game each year in the hope they will sale more copies to newcomers. However for us long timers the game remains the same with a few extra bits.

They add new features but then do very little to improve them over time. Tactics and training needs to be improved, It's been pretty much the same in the last two versions now. I have made tactics in one version and then taking over to another version and without much tweaking it works the same. You shouldn't be able to do that.

Affiliated clubs were added last year yet they don't seem to want to improve it further.

I'm not bothered by the skin, Never used a skin that comes with the game. I will wait to play the game until I find a skin that I like.

Agree with you there.

Also i would have liked to seen changes to the 'potential system' not just with players, but with clubs.

It annoys me that the smaller teams can never progress (max stadioum build, max amout of fans) which is STUPID! if BCFC were in teh Prem for 4 seasons and playing CL footy then, you would expext to see more fans than 25k, and certianly have a better staduim built,but nooooooooooo SI are a total let down somtimes plus they cant code for 5h1t

Agree with you there.

Also i would have liked to seen changes to the 'potential system' not just with players, but with clubs.

It annoys me that the smaller teams can never progress (max stadioum build, max amout of fans) which is STUPID! if BCFC were in teh Prem for 4 seasons and playing CL footy then, you would expext to see more fans than 25k, and certianly have a better staduim built,but nooooooooooo SI are a total let down somtimes plus they cant code for 5h1t

I agree about the progression, it does make for some laughable situations.

Agree with you there.

I agree totally, Each version I do at least one challenge where I try and take a team from the Conference North/South to dizzy new heights.

FM is one of the best management games out there however the door is firmly open for a competitor to come forward with a new game and make it better than FM is.

I agree totally, Each version I do at least one challenge where I try and take a team from the Conference North/South to dizzy new heights.

FM is one of the best management games out there however the door is firmly open for a competitor to come forward with a new game and make it better than FM is.

And yet no one has and hasn't even came close. I've seen people take a Conference South side to the Premiership. They got the funding by selling players and good management.

Small clubs won't really gain a big support because there are usually bigger sides in the area and most fans would rather watch them. Wigan is an example of a club that have got to the premiership, yet there support is still quite small compared to other clubs in that area of the country. This is what they have based the ground improvements on in FM and it will be the leading management game for a while.

This is very true. The photos they have for regens are utterly ridiculous 90% of the time.

Haha, 16 year old strikers in the youth setup with a double chinned 40 year old bloke as their picture. Classic

Agree with the facegen thing, with the 1000's of players on the game how will they have enough pictures? Hope they don't have replicas.

Archived