IGNORED

Keogh

DAVE MARTINS HAIR

Just a thought, Carey and McCombe look like being the no1 partnership at the back next year

We do look a little lightweight in midfield Johnson,Sproule,McIndoe,Noble,Murray,Russell are all similar builds and statures

Skuse still looks like he could do with filling out a bit IMO not really a physical presence

Could our Irishman do a job there,he filled in a couple of times last year and didnt look out of place,and he is more likely to nick a goal than Skuse!

I am a big Keogh fan and I am sure he would play anywhere just to get on the pitch. If he was going to play a defensive midfield role though, he would need to show far more self discipline than he showed Saturday. By his own admission he had a poor game and he was caught out of position for at least one of the goals. Unfortunately, he looked more like the Keogh that first joined the club.

I hope it was just a blip and he will get back to the form he showed last season. If so, yes he could play a midfield holding role for us I am sure.

I am a big Keogh fan and I am sure he would play anywhere just to get on the pitch. If he was going to play a defensive midfield role though, he would need to show far more self discipline than he showed Saturday. By his own admission he had a poor game and he was caught out of position for at least one of the goals. Unfortunately, he looked more like the Keogh that first joined the club.

I hope it was just a blip and he will get back to the form he showed last season. If so, yes he could play a midfield holding role for us I am sure.

Agree with that.

I've always thought he improved in leaps and bounds but saturday he was absolutely shocking.

Mind you, Carey had a poor first half as well I thought.

Archived