IGNORED

The Next Signing This Week

Red Robin

How could it be as good as Trundle.......!!!!!!!!!!!

No , it will be Marvin Elliott from Millwall....tomorrow.

I think that could be aside to another major signing.

Well if you know you know nothing then you know something don't you, Tom?

Come on, use that nodder.

No I don't really know anything other than I expect Elliot to be on board tomorrow but I also get the feeling that another striker is on the cards.

The other rumour I heard today from someone in our office :innocent06: was that SB would be fit by the Brentford game :noexpression:

No I don't really know anything other than I expect Elliot to be on board tomorrow but I also get the feeling that another striker is on the cards.

The other rumour I heard today from someone in our office :innocent06:was that SB would be fit by the Brentford game :noexpression:

did he mention what season that would be?

The other rumour I heard today from someone in our office :innocent06: was that SB would be fit by the Brentford game :noexpression:

TomF - You are doing well mate. :whistle2: Why do you think i have been BUMPING!! the other thread up because i new about the Marvin Elliot episode myself for a couple of day's. I just got told to keep it under my belt as i always do. Poor old 'tinman11' was getting a roasting and yes i did feel sorry for the guy. But hopfully he has learnt a lesson in if you get told something in confidance then say nothing and watch it all unfold.

The other secret is safe with me mate. :pacifier::cool:

TomF - You are doing well mate. :whistle2: Why do you think i have been BUMPING!! the other thread up because i new about the Marvin Elliot episode myself for a couple of day's. I just got told to keep it under my belt as i always do. Poor old 'tinman11' was getting a roasting and yes i did feel sorry for the guy. But hopfully he has learnt a lesson in if you get told something in confidance then say nothing and watch it all unfold.

The other secret is safe with me mate. :pacifier::cool:

can anybody join your club?

The man that relegated Leeds? I'll have some of that!

haha yes, thats right i remember that becuase i was ROFLMFAO! :rofl2br: yes please, as lumps go, he's a good one, 6.3 tall and 14 stone, international player, would be a good addition, experienced at the higher level, we need that.

Talking to a city fan in work last night he comes from ipswich and is a big fan, he said no way will alan lee be comming here, they turned hull down flat, they don't want to sell him, so i think it is a red herring, by the people on here in the know, but hey, I'm ok with that, i like supprises anyway...

Talking to a city fan in work last night he comes from ipswich and is a big fan, he said no way will alan lee be comming here, they turned hull down flat, they don't want to sell him, so i think it is a red herring, by the people on here in the know, but hey, I'm ok with that, i like supprises anyway...

I wouldn't blame those "in the know" for not sharing their Knowledge, after the slating some people are getting.

Besides, knowledge is power!

Archived