IGNORED

Brooker Situation Cannot Hurt Us Anymore!

Jags11

He now has to get fit for his wages and train for a step up and win selection if he can. Regretablly we went through nearly the whole of last season worrying if he could ever be the player he was when he arrived and before his prison problems.

Well done City with the new arrivals for creating a new era where all players that give everything for the club and the manager will get fantastic support from all the supporters this coming season.

My own personal wish is that if we could get our injured players back performing quicker! (I do not know how) but certainly our turnaround in this injury area

is not outstanding?

The 'bell' is nearly sounding for the kick off and the excitement is nearing fever pitch. Every City player chosen to wear the colours first game should feel 10 feet tall and miles stronger the moment we give them our first cheer.

The 'bed' is now made lads so go and show everyone that we were really a 'sleeping giant' and earn the extra media coverage and position that this city deserves. :winner_third_h4h:

A.K.T.

The 'bell' is nearly sounding for the kick off and the excitement is nearing fever pitch. Every City player chosen to wear the colours first game should feel 10 feet tall and miles stronger the moment we give them our first cheer.

The 'bed' is now made lads so go and show everyone that we were really a 'sleeping giant' and earn the extra media coverage and position that this city deserves. :winner_third_h4h: A.K.T.

Only 5 days ago you were worried that we were still a League 1 team. "7 players had failed to make the step up" in your opinion. Did the Doctor change your drugs or something?

I would love to see Brooker back to his very best as he is a real handful for defences when he is fully fit. I think if he can get back to his 05/06 form then he could create a really good partnership with trundle. He's only 26 and I believe he has his best years ahead of him.

I would love to see Brooker back to his very best as he is a real handful for defences when he is fully fit. I think if he can get back to his 05/06 form then he could create a really good partnership with trundle. He's only 26 and I believe he has his best years ahead of him.

Whether those years will be with us remains to be seen. Too much water under the bridge for my liking. On the rare occasions he made an appearance last season failed to impress in the slightest and then there was injury after injury to put up with as well. Too much to do in my opinion and not much time to do it.

I`d love to be proved wrong mind.

PDG

Whether those years will be with us remains to be seen. Too much water under the bridge for my liking. On the rare occasions he made an appearance last season failed to impress in the slightest and then there was injury after injury to put up with as well. Too much to do in my opinion and not much time to do it.

I`d love to be proved wrong mind.

PDG

I can prove you wrong now on parts of your statement. He turned it around for us against Coventry for a start. There were many games around that time when he looked excellent.

He now has to get fit for his wages and train for a step up and win selection if he can. Regretablly we went through nearly the whole of last season worrying if he could ever be the player he was when he arrived and before his prison problems.

Well done City with the new arrivals for creating a new era where all players that give everything for the club and the manager will get fantastic support from all the supporters this coming season.

My own personal wish is that if we could get our injured players back performing quicker! (I do not know how) but certainly our turnaround in this injury area

is not outstanding?

The 'bed' is now made lads so go and show everyone that we were really a 'sleeping giant' and earn the extra media coverage and position that this city deserves. :winner_third_h4h:

A.K.T.

is not outstanding?

A.K.T.

I for one rate Steve highly. Let's hope for the best.

I can prove you wrong now on parts of your statement. He turned it around for us against Coventry for a start. There were many games around that time when he looked excellent.

Well i`m not so sure about that. maybe if he`d been able to get a decent run in the side we would have seen the SB of old, but those injuries kept getting in the way. The only thing in his favour i suppose is that apart from the arrival of LT there isn`t a great deal to compete with for a starting slot though for the time being he`s behind Enoch and Jevo for sure.

PDG

Well i`m not so sure about that. maybe if he`d been able to get a decent run in the side we would have seen the SB of old, but those injuries kept getting in the way. The only thing in his favour i suppose is that apart from the arrival of LT there isn`t a great deal to compete with for a starting slot though for the time being he`s behind Enoch and Jevo for sure.

PDG

I'm sure about it. He scored a superb goal, and played a key part in us going 3-1 up. I agree he didn't have a storming season, but to say that he failed to impress in the slightest when his high points were higher than any other striker's high points is just too extreme.

Archived