IGNORED

I Have Just Been Threatend

JudgeRed

A fellow forum member has just sent me a threatening txt. If i don't tell him my info regarding a possible signing this week. (The txt reads as follows) Don't be a gashead! I'll put a tac on your seat at the gate if you don't at least give me a clue. you git :-P

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

I feel as though i have been violated. I am now looking over my shoulder all the time and i feel very uneasy. I am now looking @ puting myself and the family into a 'safe' house.

You know who you are. Pay back time soon PAL!!!!!! :clapping:

A fellow forum member has just sent me a threatening txt. If i don't tell him my info regarding a possible signing this week. (The txt reads as follows) Don't be a gashead! I'll put a tac on your seat at the gate if you don't at least give me a clue. you git :-P

I feel as though i have been violated. I am now looking over my shoulder all the time and i feel very uneasy. I am now looking @ puting myself and the family into a 'safe' house.

Bloody hell Paul! What is wrong with people nowadays? I hope you told this idiot where to get off? :whistle:

Ho, ho....... with any luck there were so many words in the threat it must have taken up two pages and cost the dude twice as much to threaten you as it would have to send 'Don't be a gashead' which would have been cheaper?

Couldn't have been anyone on here......... as none of us can string together enough words?

Might have been a gasser on a 'stolen' phone though eh ;)

Well whatever it is, DC, he's screwed me over. Apparently, as punishment, this season will now have to start badly. We will then be forced by the courts to employ someone of little english to run the team, who will then decide a novel touch will be to throw his hat (he wears one you see) into the crowd everytime we win a game. He will buy two new hats next season. I'm stunned :(

Well whatever it is, DC, he's screwed me over. Apparently, as punishment, this season will now have to start badly. We will then be forced by the courts to employ someone of little english to run the team, who will then decide a novel touch will be to throw his hat (he wears one you see) into the crowd everytime we win a game. He will buy two new hats next season. I'm stunned :(

sorry thats not even funny :innocent06:

Archived