IGNORED

Game V Swindon

Southport Red

The usual stuff about Trundle being rather rotund for a pro footballer and stuff about £1m being a waste of money. A true professional himself :disapointed2se:

i remember another so called rotund footballer ....... Ferenc Puskas ...... destroyed England in Hungarys 6-3 win at Wembley

some say the start of the modern football formations

:englandsmile4wf:

i remember another so called rotund footballer ....... Ferenc Puskas ...... destroyed England in Hungarys 6-3 win at Wembley

some say the start of the modern football formations

Ferenc Puskas ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lee Trundle.

But I get your point.

Why is it that they have to have a code on the main site that makes it so you can't copy text in Internet Explorer? So annoying.

Anyway, interesting little bit at the bottom of the piece "Shows why Bristol City are a League above Swindon"...

Media guys going at it after the Swindon announcers made fun of Trundle? :P

Why is it that they have to have a code on the main site that makes it so you can't copy text in Internet Explorer? So annoying.

Anyway, interesting little bit at the bottom of the piece "Shows why Bristol City are a League above Swindon"...

on who's site ?

Exactly what I tried to do, ways around it but I could'nt be bothered.

I've just got back, impressed with Elliott, he is never going to set the world on fire but doesn't mind putting his foot in also able to pick a pass and as Johnson has said he does like getting from box to box good addition to the squad.

As for our fox in the box we have it in my opinion, Murray's movement was very good and probably deserved a goal.

No offence to our Swindon friends they offered nothing and could stuggle unless something changes.

I've just got back, impressed with Elliott, he is never going to set the world on fire but doesn't mind putting his foot in also able to pick a pass and as Johnson has said he does like getting from box to box good addition to the squad.

As for our fox in the box we have it in my opinion, Murray's movement was very good and probably deserved a goal.

No offence to our Swindon friends they offered nothing and could stuggle unless something changes.

If only I didn't feel the same comment could apply equally to BCFC :(

Just got back myself. I have no voice after all the singing.

Thought it was an alright game, nothing special though.

Elliot looks a good buy, did get from box-to-box, made a few challenges, is pretty quick aswell

Cant be arsed to type anymore as I'm knackered

So Jevons has had 65 mins pitch time as Trundle's partner and has scored 2 goals?

Interesting.

Yeah my thoughts exactly after tonights game, I have been Jevo's biggest critic all summer but he has proved what a good finisher he can be the last two games so probably deserves a start against QPR.

Also as abit of an afterthought the last two games he would have earnt us four points!!

Will he be able to do that against the like of Wolves, Watford, Sheffield United etc.

All very well doing that against a shite team like Swindon. These friendlies we have got, imo are absolute bollox, all against weaker opposition that doesnt really test what we will be up against. Why not arrange a friendly against a stronger side??

Archived