IGNORED

Swindon

court_bcfc

Was at Swindon last night and I'm sure i wasn't the only one to spot Bradley Orr get abuse from the Swindon fans ("You Fat B**tard") as he was subbed, only for him to turn round to them lift up his shirt and tap his belly, made me laugh, then i looked back round and Jevons was just putting the ball in the net.

In terms of the game, i thought we did quite well in the first half, creating chances just not putting them away. One thing i did notice that there was a hell of a lot of offsides and some from very good attacking chances (ok maybe some were debatable), but this was still forcing us to lose great chances.

Murray and Keogh played very well IMO, Murray was looking dangerous and scored a good goal (which was knocked off for offside). Keogh put in some brilliant tackles and was putting in lots of effort.

I think from the last 2 games i have watched (Yeovil & Swindon) i can see Sproule & Mcindoe being very good signings, both have pace, and both can run at defences. Sproule in particular was very good coming back also doing some good challenges.

Overall it wasnt the best of games but there were glimpses of some good football - roll on August 11th.

And Finally - Theres only one Vicky Pollard

I actually quite enjoyed the game. We put together some great passing moves, more so in the first half.

However, the Swindon fans were pathetic. Did they stop singing about us?

I don't think they did, it was funny after the game my friend put his CD in turned the volume right up driving around Swindon with One For the Bristol City Playing followed by Drink up the Cider, was very funny.

On the topic of offsides, made me laugh in the first half. Betsy made a run across their backline, screamed for the ball and then went crazy when it wasn't passed to him! What he didnt notice was he was literally about 5/10 yards offside!!

I've never understood, why forwards STAY in offside positions?? Surely you get onside and play off the 'shoulder' of the defender??

The funniest thing with offsides (or not in this case) is when when defending a free kick, all of the defence run out of the box to try and catch all of the opposing team offside, its such a dangerous routine and it can easily go wrong if: One or two players don't run out, the linesman doesnt give offside, the defence do not time it right. It looks like they don't believe in their own ability when they do it.

Whatever next.

Maybe some more songs, getting very boring hearing you repeat the same 4 songs over and over. Do we really care that the Swindon are going to Leeds? I couldn't give a toss.. still it is your cup final I suppose :winner_third_h4h:

I love the irony singing 'Is that all you take away' when you couldn't' fill one stand :laugh:

'ark, do you see me disagreeing with yourselves? Swindon never chant anti-Bristol City songs other than when we're playing eachother.... it's just a bit of yooof banter. Simez, you have too much hate inside you, they must have got to you.

These kids have paid (I hope) to get in - if a nothing fixture means something to them, then so be it.

I've been to enough Swindon vs. City (home and away) fixtures to know that there is a rivary with many, many fans from both sides... it may not be you or me but there is a lot.

We just all have to deal with it!

PEACE

Was at Swindon last night and I'm sure i wasn't the only one to spot Bradley Orr get abuse from the Swindon fans ("You Fat B**tard") as he was subbed, only for him to turn round to them lift up his shirt and tap his belly, made me laugh, then i looked back round and Jevons was just putting the ball in the net.

In terms of the game, i thought we did quite well in the first half, creating chances just not putting them away. One thing i did notice that there was a hell of a lot of offsides and some from very good attacking chances (ok maybe some were debatable), but this was still forcing us to lose great chances.

Murray and Keogh played very well IMO, Murray was looking dangerous and scored a good goal (which was knocked off for offside). Keogh put in some brilliant tackles and was putting in lots of effort.

I think from the last 2 games i have watched (Yeovil & Swindon) i can see Sproule & Mcindoe being very good signings, both have pace, and both can run at defences. Sproule in particular was very good coming back also doing some good challenges.

Overall it wasnt the best of games but there were glimpses of some good football - roll on August 11th.

And Finally - Theres only one Vicky Pollard

Haha you like that mate? :chant6ez:

Haha you like that mate? :chant6ez:

It was funny, then when she moved it was like wheres wally, then somebody spotted her and it was "Vicky, give us a wave" although she failed to do so because of all the abuse she was getting.

The bloke who was sat just infront of me was the best (if your on here show yourself) - COME ON MY BABBIES!!

It was funny, then when she moved it was like wheres wally, then somebody spotted her and it was "Vicky, give us a wave" although she failed to do so because of all the abuse she was getting.

The bloke who was sat just infront of me was the best (if your on here show yourself) - COME ON MY BABBIES!!

were you sat to the left of us then?

I Cant knock the "young uns" for attending the game but at times i did feel that there was some times they were singing and i just had to cringe! The game was'nt the best and i can appreciate that maybe boredom got the better of them sometimes. Don't get me wrong i was like that one day! As for "Vicky" she was chatting to my Friends Sisters Auntie's Babysitter's Hairdresser and said that she had had enough of the sags and wanted to try something different. (she's got a strange fascination with roundabout's).

Simez, you have too much hate inside you, they must have got to you.
:yes: Oh yes I've got loads of hate to go around, Gascum, Swinetown, Baadif....

Hey who the hell was that Swindon player wearing gloves? What thats all about then it was a mild July night, what's he going to do on a tue night at Hartlepool wear a sheepskin coat :colder:

:yes: Oh yes I've got loads of hate to go around, Gascum, Swinetown, Baadif....

Hey who the hell was that Swindon player wearing gloves? What thats all about then it was a mild July night, what's he going to do on a tue night at Hartlepool wear a sheepskin coat :colder:

It was comical when Swindon or City had a corner down by the City fans, as he was always stood on the line and he was taking so much abuse, 'you to55er' 'take your gloves off its summer you pr***'

Archived