IGNORED

Qpr Ticket Sales, Unless My Maths Is Wrong....

Barneyredballs

With 9,200 confirmed st holders and the club quoting a guaranteed 14000 for the first game, then with QPR having 2000 tickets on offer, we have sold an additional 2800 pay on the day tickets.

4800 tickets at an average of shall we say £20 = £96000.

Still 10 days to go, upwards of 15500?

Looks like that is Lee T's first two months wages paid for at least.

Not going to get 2000 away fans every week, but it is a fair wedge.

With 9,200 confirmed st holders and the club quoting a guaranteed 14000 for the first game, then with QPR having 2000 tickets on offer, we have sold an additional 2800 pay on the day tickets.

4800 tickets at an average of shall we say £20 = £96000.

Still 10 days to go, upwards of 15500?

Looks like that is Lee T's first two months wages paid for at least.

Not going to get 2000 away fans every week, but it is a fair wedge.

It is a fair wedge. Last year we has 13,400 after a stop-start season and many doubts about the manager.

Two years ago we got 15,481 in our first game v Doncaster, after a stop-start season, selling our best player, and doubts about the manager (although MS and Michael Bridges had turned up to be fair).

Three years back, 14,200.

I genuinely don't know how our attendances will look this season. I'm curious. But I'm a little disappointed that we don't have 12,000 ST holders and 5000 tickets sold. Maybe I'm just unrealistic.

It is a fair wedge. Last year we has 13,400 after a stop-start season and many doubts about the manager.

Two years ago we got 15,481 in our first game v Doncaster, after a stop-start season, selling our best player, and doubts about the manager (although MS and Michael Bridges had turned up to be fair).

Three years back, 14,200.

I genuinely don't know how our attendances will look this season. I'm curious. But I'm a little disappointed that we don't have 12,000 ST holders and 5000 tickets sold. Maybe I'm just unrealistic.

Not as disappointed as C Sextone is, now that he must realise his price HIKE has FAILED.

Archived