IGNORED

Dave Partridge

Drago

• SC&T Board Members
To be honest I think his continuous punishment is the biggest lesson the young kids at the club could ever learn.

He stepped out of line once and hasn't played for the club since, if only the punishment dished out in our courts was as harsh.

I'm with Screech - he's worth this pay packet for that purpose alone.

"Il faut tuer un admiral de temps en temps pour encourager les autres" as Voltaire might say!

I'm with Screech - he's worth this pay packet for that purpose alone.

"Il faut tuer un admiral de temps en temps pour encourager les autres" as Voltaire might say!

thats some education cost for those kids then. 2.5-5k a week has been talked about on here. How many lads in the academy will have realised whats happening? in between the drinking games and general youthful exuberance.

Guest Eamer

Would've expected him to buy out his own contract by now but he's just picking up his paychecks by the sounds of things. I haven't heard a single word about him or from him. How much longer does he have on his contract?

He played in the Middlesbrough game last season, and was back in the mix for first team places for the 2nd half of last season, so it seems suprising that he's dissapeard into nothingness.

He was also on the bench on boxing day game against Bournemouth. He did feature alot in the reserves. The last I heard was that Swindon were going to take another look at him in the summer. Hes not a bad league 1 defender and I'm suprised no one has taken an interest in him.

Would've expected him to buy out his own contract by now but he's just picking up his paychecks by the sounds of things. I haven't heard a single word about him or from him. How much longer does he have on his contract?

What?

Why would he buy out his own contract? It's not like he has a big money move lined up so that makes no sense.

The conundrum is "How do you get rid of a player with a bad reputation and a criminal record, on big money, who is barely of L1 Standard?"

They say that in the middle of a crisis you will normally find an opportunity, but I'll be blowed if I can see one here. :disapointed2se:

Be fair, he was international standard... Got off to a bad start here and it went from bad to ###### awful.

Be fair, he was international standard... Got off to a bad start here and it went from bad to ###### awful.

I think you will find Parts has a broken hand picked up in the summer break,this comes from a friend of mine who lives in the same street as him in Portz

Not sure how a broken hand affects him training or playing, unless he was a goal keeper?

The guy i share my office with also lives in DP's street and because i'm a city fan reularly updates me on his comings and goings. My friend is bemused that someone can make such a good living from seemingly doing so little, but such is life hey!

Apparently, he did what most players seem to do in close season, go on holiday and returned in time to start pre season. He says he hasn't noticed any strapping on his hand. He also saw him coming and going from his loan spells last season and says that GJ makes occasional home visits too.

I for one was disappointed things haven't worked out for him.

I would stress my friend isn't stalking DP even if it sounds that way!

He was also on the bench on boxing day game against Bournemouth. He did feature alot in the reserves. The last I heard was that Swindon were going to take another look at him in the summer. Hes not a bad league 1 defender and I'm suprised no one has taken an interest in him.

I personally think he is shocking. I cant honestly remember seeing him in our colours and thinking wow what a good game he's had....!

I reckon he'll be off to Swindle or who cares where pretty soonish, he has no future at AG whatsoever in football terms, he's just happy picking up his 3k wages every week.

Parto should just leave the club, and get on with the rest of his life, he's a decent enough footballer for league 1

I personally think he is shocking. I cant honestly remember seeing him in our colours and thinking wow what a good game he's had....!

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. I saw him in Oceana one night and told him that I thought he had had a good game that day...he said he really appreciated my support...he seemed like a nice guy!!

Given a run of games I reckon he would be a real asset...but no higher than league 1 due to lack of pace!

also see that Wednesday released Coughlin the other day(to Rotherham), thats who tinnion tried to sign prior to getting Parto....don't reckon he would have been that great ayway!

Archived