IGNORED

Sky Sports Website

NEWTONRED66

I see today that sky sports have a new website, however can't seem to find the tv guide for all forthcoming football fixtures or any sport really. Previously the away game game on Saturday 1st September ko 1245 was missing and was hoping to have a look to see if it was now on there. Anyone able to help and no where it is on there and how i find it.

Earlier i counted i think 8 or 9 of the squad thats on there for us that are now no longer at the club.

It's a disgrace!!

What can we do to enlighten them???????

Bombard them with emails encouraging them to ACTUALLY do some research on a team more importantly OUR team... Any other ideas

It's a disgrace!!

What can we do to enlighten them???????

Bombard them with emails encouraging them to ACTUALLY do some research on a team more importantly OUR team... Any other ideas

Who cares.. its owned by Murdoch who now owns the Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones et al.... next up he'll buy the program rights to well red... then u can bitch. until then.. switch to BBC. :englandsmile4wf:

p.s. the new site is pants; not that the old site was much better.

Didnt realise the Sheff Wednesday away game is 12.45 kick off?! what idiot came up with that idea!!

I'm working nights on the friday, finish at 7am saturday thought id get a couple of hours sleep before making the journey up! Looks like I'm going to be driving up straight from work now :grr:

Didnt realise the Sheff Wednesday away game is 12.45 kick off?! what idiot came up with that idea!!

I'm working nights on the friday, finish at 7am saturday thought id get a couple of hours sleep before making the journey up! Looks like I'm going to be driving up straight from work now :grr:

The idiot that came up with that idea would have been whoever picks the live sky games as to why its been brought forward a couple of hours.

Archived