IGNORED

Squad Numbers And Photo (merged)

Henry

Just reading Carey's blog and says the annual photo shoot is today and will appear on the main site later. I expect the squad numbers will be released aswell with the photo.

Just thought I'd post this for the people who have been asking about squad numbers.

1. Adriano Basso

2. Bradley Orr

3. Jamie McAllister

4. Liam Fontaine

5. Jamie McCombe

6. Louis Carey

7. Scott Murray

8. David Noble

9. Steve Brooker

10. Phil Jevons

11. Michael McIndoe

12. Jennison Myrie-Williams

14. Cole Skuse

15. Enoch Showunmi

16. Richard Keogh

17. Alex Russell

18. Brian Wilson

19. Tamas Vasko

20. Kevin Betsy

21. Frankie Artus

22. Chris Weale

23. Lee Trundle

24. Tristan Plummer

25. Marvin Elliott

31. The Fans

No Dave Partridge though

Dave Partridge number 34 confirms he is still at the club but for how long who knows. Also Lee Johnson has kept 33 which a couple of people said wouldn't happen. And finally what is the point in a player changing their number unless it they change it to a number from 1-11? For example Brian Wilson has gone from 23 to 18 for some reason and James Wilson from 28 to 26!! Pointless if you ask i.

The full list is as follows:-

1. Adriano Basso

2. Bradley Orr

3. Jamie McAllister

4. Liam Fontaine

5. Jamie McCombe

6. Louis Carey

7. Scott Murray

8. David Noble

9. Steve Brooker

10. Phil Jevons

11. Michael McIndoe

12. Jennison Myrie-Williams

14. Cole Skuse

15. Enoch Showunmi

16. Richard Keogh

17. Alex Russell

18. Brian Wilson

19. Tamas Vasko

20. Kevin Betsy

21. Frankie Artus

22. Chris Weale

23. Lee Trundle

24. Christian Ribeiro

25. Marvin Elliott

26. James Wilson

27. Jordan Walker

28. Martin Slocombe

29. Ivan Sproule

30. Tristan Plummer

31. The Fans

32. Stephen Henderson

33. Lee Johnson

34. David Partridge

Yes Dave Partridge but for how long??

Anyone think it means something that JMW has been handed number 12. Bit surprising considering all 5 summer recruits, bar Mcindoe, have been given larger numbers.

Just noticed that Parto has been given a number.

I don't know if it 'means something' but I recently read a club, maybe Swansea(?) have given their fans the number 12 shirt, nameing it 'The 12th Man'.

I think this is a tremendous gesture and would have loved to have a shirt printed with that on. City, I think you have missed yet another PR/Marketing (£££) opportunity here.

I don't know if it 'means something' but I recently read a club, maybe Swansea(?) have given their fans the number 12 shirt, nameing it 'The 12th Man'.

I think this is a tremendous gesture and would have loved to have a shirt printed with that on. City, I think you have missed yet another PR/Marketing (£££) opportunity here.

Isn't that what #31 is? :whistle2:

Dave Partridge number 34 confirms he is still at the club but for how long who knows. Also Lee Johnson has kept 33 which a couple of people said wouldn't happen. And finally what is the point in a player changing their number unless it they change it to a number from 1-11? For example Brian Wilson has gone from 23 to 18 for some reason and James Wilson from 28 to 26!! Pointless if you ask i.

I would imagine as Trundle could not get the number 10, he choose the other recent high profile number....23.

Wilson probably wasn't fussed, so Trundle slipped him a fiver and a photo of his missus

Archived