IGNORED

8 Nationalities

westonred

i am welsh and i take serious offense to that comment, i am proud and wouldnt have any other way

i'm very sorry if you've taken offence mate. Just to clear my name, i have never been and will never be a racist.

Sense of humour's not what it could be mate.

Still, suppose that's bound to happen what with you always being supressed by the english.

i cant help being welsh and I'm very proud of my heritage, we may not be as successful as england, but you shouldnt be so arrogant about that your english. I actually like england and always support them in sport, but it pains me that some english people hate us, and i adimit probably 90% of welsh people hate england, but i don't

i cant help being welsh and I'm very proud of my heritage, we may not be as successful as england, but you shouldnt be so arrogant about that your english. I actually like england and always support them in sport, but it pains me that some english people hate us, and i adimit probably 90% of welsh people hate england, but i don't

Chill, dude. I'm sure no offence was intended.

fair enough mate. I must be having a debate with the only welsh bloke i've ever met that supports/wishes well towards england.

Just out of interest and this isn't a dig but why did you decide to support the city? We're you born just over the bridge making city your closest club perhaps?

Are you being sarcastic?

No not at all mate, just pointing out that we are now attracting quality players from different countries ie like the top teams your Chelski's etc..

The last time we had a lot of different nationalities playing for us was the last time we were in this division and i think we only had around 5 or 6 only countries...

i supporte city because i use go watch newport county but they were absoulte rubbish, so one day my uncle said lets go watch someone different but which is local, and at the time city were the best. out of teams like cardiff and swansea, and ive had a season ticket ever since. i knw you didnt mean offense mate but sometimes I'm a bit to proud of my country

i supporte city because i use go watch newport county but they were absoulte rubbish, so one day my uncle said lets go watch someone different but which is local, and at the time city were the best. out of teams like cardiff and swansea, and ive had a season ticket ever since. i knw you didnt mean offense mate but sometimes I'm a bit to proud of my country

no, it's cool mate, just a misunderstanding. we should all be more proud of heritage(s). it should be encouraged in my view. sorry for the slight dig in my first post.

no, it's cool mate, just a misunderstanding. we should all be more proud of heritage(s). it should be encouraged in my view. sorry for the slight dig in my first post.

no problem mate, i understand, but as for our welsh player partridge, i have watched him many of times for wales and has been very good, but when he is playing for city i dnt know wht he is doing

Well I think it's brilliant that City has fans who are 'proper Welsh' (as opposed to Bristolians living/workingin Wales). When we had Lee Miller there were a couple of genuine Scots who became City fans and I liked that too. I was hoping that when Tommy Doc got into the N Ireland team that it might trigger a City supporters club in Belfast but alas it was not to be.

Personally I would love it if you could be travelling through a Welsh (or Scottish) town and see a local walking down the street in a City shirt - god knows you see enough Man Ure, Chelski& Liverpool ones up & down the country.

So good for you Welsh Red, my only comment would be to get you to encourage more of your countrymen to see the righteous path that you have followed and clothe themselves in the holy Red & White of the mighty Robins (similar colours to the Welsh Rugby team now so you never know ;) )

Well I think it's brilliant that City has fans who are 'proper Welsh' (as opposed to Bristolians living/workingin Wales). When we had Lee Miller there were a couple of genuine Scots who became City fans and I liked that too. I was hoping that when Tommy Doc got into the N Ireland team that it might trigger a City supporters club in Belfast but alas it was not to be.

Personally I would love it if you could be travelling through a Welsh (or Scottish) town and see a local walking down the street in a City shirt - god knows you see enough Man Ure, Chelski& Liverpool ones up & down the country.

So good for you Welsh Red, my only comment would be to get you to encourage more of your countrymen to see the righteous path that you have followed and clothe themselves in the holy Red & White of the mighty Robins (similar colours to the Welsh Rugby team now so you never know ;) )

as a matter of fact i have got about 3 or 4 people(i knw its not many) to change to city, its hard where I'm from where teams like cardiff, man u , chelski and liverpool dominate, but i try my best

What makes you think the English hate you?

obviously not all of you do, but about 95% of you do, most english people i meet on holiday or where ever cant help them selves to express there opinion on wales and its usually bad

Nah mate, 95% is a load of b@@@@@@

I got loads of building Welsh mates working in Bristol, and tbh when I'm abroad the ald "taffs" are a right nobble.

Take the "you" out of your post, were British, and fought is a s h i t load of wars together.

Never forget that......oh and by the way, i live 12 miles from the Welsh border....

So there you go; Your Welsh, and you know you are, your Welsh and you know you are.... :innocent06:

A welshman supporting Bristol City??? How did that happen boyo :baa:

obviously not all of you do, but about 95% of you do, most english people i meet on holiday or where ever cant help them selves to express there opinion on wales and its usually bad

i think thats completely the other way around. iv never seen an englishmen wearing a t-shirt saying 'i only ever support 2 teams... wales and whoever is playing england' never have i seen it the otherway around. my dislike of the welsh (not all! I'm no racist!) stems from their hatred of us, i have welsh mates and when the world cup was on would support ecuador, sweden, trinidad and tobago etc just to show their hatred of the english. then when liverpool/man utd are on tv they ahout their hearts out like they are locals... hypocritical and plain ignorant.

i think thats completely the other way around. iv never seen an englishmen wearing a t-shirt saying 'i only ever support 2 teams... wales and whoever is playing england' never have i seen it the otherway around. my dislike of the welsh (not all! I'm no racist!) stems from their hatred of us, i have welsh mates and when the world cup was on would support ecuador, sweden, trinidad and tobago etc just to show their hatred of the english. then when liverpool/man utd are on tv they ahout their hearts out like they are locals... hypocritical and plain ignorant.

When i was younger i supported all the British teams, and the Republic of Ireland. I assumed we were all one big happy family in my naivety and each wanted the others to do well.

Due to the general bitterness and anti Englishness these peoples show(yes it's a sweeping generalisation but i feel it's representative) i now want tall their sporting teams to fail miserably, my Britishness is no more and I am English only in sport.

I want Republic of Ireland content removed from the likes of football focus. It's the BBC, last time i checked one of the B's stood for British. It's as relevant as Sweden to me. If we're doing it because of the population of Irish over here then lets start talking about Poland more and showing their highlights.

Actually Wales is a principality so we have 7 Nations if your original calculations are right :englandsmile4wf:

So by using that definition....N. Ireland is a province and Scotland, with the former and Wales, a part of the UK.

down to 5.

OK.. here's a challenge... which club in England fields an entirely English first 11?... I would be very surprised if there is such a league team.

Archived