IGNORED

Forum Mods

Rich

I have recently made a genuine mistake. Whilst reading a post on this site I wrongly Identified somebody and sent a post to that person,(which this site allows). It was not offensive but slightly cryptic.This person has complained to the moderators, accused me of being a stalker and warned me that my future post's are being monitored. I meant no offence and appologise if I caused any.If this is true and my post's are being monitored on the basis of an accusation should personal contact between members be removed?

I have recently made a genuine mistake. Whilst reading a post on this site I wrongly Identified somebody and sent a post to that person,(which this site allows). It was not offensive but slightly cryptic.This person has complained to the moderators, accused me of being a stalker and warned me that my future post's are being monitored. I meant no offence and appologise if I caused any.If this is true and my post's are being monitored on the basis of an accusation should personal contact between members be removed?

No.

Chill Rich.

With 205 posts yer a mere virgin.

You,ll soon get to know the decent posters and the ones who get right up yer arsehole.

If someone gets yer goat up, just ignore, its the best way. You will contact/meet some smashing lads and lasses, who you,ll have a bit of fun with.

Chill Rich.

You,ll soon get to know the decent posters and the ones who get right up yer arsehole.

If someone gets yer goat up, just ignore, its the best way. You will contact/meet some smashing lads and lasses, who you,ll have a bit of fun with.

don't take things on here too seriously its only a bit of fun with a bit of debate!! Well thats all I'm on here for anyway :innocent06:

Chill Rich.

Exactly, and when I'm back in Brizzle next for a game it's Arnys shout !!

don't take things on here too seriously its only a bit of fun with a bit of debate!! Well thats all I'm on here for anyway :innocent06:

Exactly, I love coming on here when theres lots of people on line for a good mass debate !!

Tell us who it is and we'll hound um off the site for ya Rich..... :bruce_h4h:

Off with your head !!!!

Sorry I, or any of the other mods/admin, haven't got the slightest idea what you are on about. Maybe you'd like to contact me using the PM system.

Thanks.

Archived