IGNORED

Our Last Great Hungarian

Pete1975Legend

ha ha. I am glad someone has mentioned him so I can now draw worrying comparisons to 1998/99.

-Got promoted as runners up

-The year after a club hero got sacked and a former manager of local rivals takes us up in first full season

-Bought £1m striker

-Bought huge Hungarian centre back

Let's hope that's where it ends! :)

ha ha. I am glad someone has mentioned him so I can now draw worrying comparisons to 1998/99.

-The year after a club hero got sacked and a former manager of local rivals takes us up in first full season

-Bought £1m striker

If by November some big fat Scandinavian bloke is running the team please remind me to give the next eight years a miss...

sebok had Shearer in his pocket when Hungary played England.

Why the hell did we let him go?

Pulis doesn't like foreigners.

That's why Stoke sacked him the first time round until his used car dealer mate took the club over and gave him his job back.

-Bought £1m striker

To be fair, Sebok was signed by Lennartsen. Ward bought 2 £1m+ strikers and... erm... Julian Watts to play in defence.

Pulis is an absolute bawbag!

Does any1 remember when Gerard Lavin maliciously kicked the ball at a fan at Reading.

'I will make sure he never plays in a city shirt again - absolute disgrace etc etc' ...until 3 weeks laterwhen we were short on full backs.

I was at that game, and in with the Reading fans (long story). They went ballistic, not unsurprisingly really! I didn't move ...... :whistle2:

Archived