IGNORED

Fcc Meeting

StapleHillPhil

Doug Harman took the meeting. Colin wasn't to be seen :fear:

The main topic was ST sales yup, delay in getting info out, prices, early bird structure (i.e. none). Sales of ST stand at 9'250, of last year about 10% didn't renew which is apparently within the usual tollerance. I guess the debate could have gone on for hours but I genuinely got the feeling that perhaps the club are realising they could have done things a bit better. Someone made a good point about there being 7 matches at home on midweek dates and how about trying to offer S/T for that - and vice versa.

DaveL spoke about the new PA system and his plans for matchday without giving too much away.

Talked about the transport infrastructure around AG and apparently the club are working on that.

Smoking was brought up, regarding the policy, but again thats FL directive now so all 72 clubs are non smoking.

EE development, nothing to report other than its on track for work starting end of the year.

I think Adam's going to have the minutes up today on the main site.

Someone made a good point about there being 7 matches at home on midweek dates and how about trying to offer S/T for that - and vice versa.

I was an ST holder in 06/07 and haven't renewed. This is partly because I've just bought my first flat and I couldn't afford the price hike, but also because I want to play rugby on Saturday afternoons while I'm still young enough and fit enough; I've got the rest of my life to sit on my arse and watch sport! I still intend to go to the midweek home games, so I would certainly be interested in a scheme such as this :)

Not much of a surprise really, probably trying to sell some of the SPARE Premier Club memberships to some of his 'BUSINESS' clients instead of meeting REAL fans.

BCAGFC

Surely those were sold out four times over already?

Unless of course the facilities are "too footbally" for these clients?

Archived