IGNORED

Just Watching Sky Sports 1

..featuring Liverpool down the years. Showed Tinnion's goal at the Kop End. Aaaaah memories.

I was sat in a car at Filton Golf Driving Range when that went in.

Have it on too, wasn`t really watching but the line ` and Bristol City have conquered Liverpool ` made the hairs on the back of me neck stand up.

PDG

..featuring Liverpool down the years. Showed Tinnion's goal at the Kop End. Aaaaah memories.

I was sat in a car at Filton Golf Driving Range when that went in.

unfortunatley i wasnt...... i didnt hear it all on the radio....Then again i was sat in a place called anfield and i think the roof fell off.

Anfield road end....i was there! Oh what a night!

I got 13/2 against a City win at the Ladbrokes stall in the Anfield Road End...

Went up on the coach with the London crowd with my old man....

We never stopped singing and went mental when it went in...Remember we outplayed them over two and half games...

I got 13/2 against a City win at the Ladbrokes stall in the Anfield Road End...

Went up on the coach with the London crowd with my old man....

We never stopped singing and went mental when it went in...Remember we outplayed them over two and half games...

Always remember going for a beer after the game, and the pub was full of scousers. I had my rascal purple away shirt on, and was half expecting a shoeing. Then they all started clapping and thanked us for getting rid of 'that jock ####'. Best memory of supporting City til this day.

What an amazing night that was. I'll always remember the coaches getting pelted by golf balls by the scousers.

Ha- hay!

And the windows on my coach were put in too - on arrival, just about level with the 'Welcome to Liverpool' sign at the end of the East Lancs road.

Though the way they clapped city before and after the game made it all totally forgiveable...

The best away game ive ever attended, being one of 9,000 City fans in total delirium as we beat one of Europes biggest clubs will stay with me forever. I emember being part of a conga line that must have been a few hundred long in the Anfield Road end was something special.

I'm not sure ill ever experience a night like that following City.

Hope I'm wrong. :pray:

That night was the best atmosphere I have ever seen City fans create, I can still see all 8k fists in the air singing 'drink up thee cider' at the end of the game, it was unbelievably loud. a truely great night.

All the years of crap makes that sort of night all that much sweeter, happy days indeed.

and the kop staying behind to applaud our players was something i won't forget

Archived