IGNORED

Forum Corner

BCFC_Brisbane

I think Bristol City should allocate space at the gate for all the moaning forum members to be so that they can keep each other company with their negative talk and not drain the energy from the real supporters around them.

Do any of you have any suggestions on who the leader of this area should be and any other members that deserve to be in there.

Come on the mighty reds

I think Bristol City should allocate space at the gate for all the moaning forum members to be so that they can keep each other company with their negative talk and not drain the energy from the real supporters around them.

Do any of you have any suggestions on who the leader of this area should be and any other members that deserve to be in there.

Come on the mighty reds

I think everyone will agree who the "Chief Moaner" is don't think i need mention his name...... a pair of stocks and some rotton fruit would be good to !! :bruce_h4h:

Come on the mighty reds

Yes, Ashton Park could be allocated for this purpose! :whistle2:

And pray tell-who are these "real supporters?"

Are they the ones that actually turn up-buy ST's fund the club-Travel Away?

Look back at a posting of mine and you'll see how all these real supporters are fairly thin on the ground in hard times- it's called "We'll support you evermore-Will we ****"

Perhaps we could designate seats to all the moaners in all of the williams stand blocks..

Block A - The I knew Lee Trundle would always sign for us block

Block B- The Gary Johnson will be off at xmas if we are in the bottom half

Block C - Landsdown has millions, so why on earth have we only signed one player worth 1m!

Block D- Keep the eastend open clan

Block E - Will brooker ever get fit moaners section

Block F - The BBC Radio Bristol coverage is crap supporters group

Perhaps we could designate seats to all the moaners in all of the williams stand blocks..

Block C - Landsdown has millions, so why on earth have we only signed one player worth 1m!

Williams Block D- Keep the eastend open clan?

nah mate we will be in unreserved seating in the EE.

:englandflag:

What's wrong with the Williams?

I believe there used to be an area of AG that was known as 'Crackers Corner', which was where a very vocal and critical section used to gather although this was with a great deal of Bristol humor.

Can anyone remember this?

I believe there used to be an area of AG that was known as 'Crackers Corner', which was where a very vocal and critical section used to gather although this was with a great deal of Bristol humor.

Can anyone remember this?

Yes, still there.

Right hand bottom corner of The Williams.......and if you did it now you'd get banned-how things change!

Yes, still there.

Right hand bottom corner of The Williams.......and if you did it now you'd get banned-how things change!

The original 'crackers corner' was (looking from the pitch) in the right hand corner of what was the open end, watched from there a number of times in my youth!

Archived