IGNORED

Todays Starting Line Up?

Taunton_City

Whilst its only a friendly and nobody really gives a crap..

How have we let in 2 goals before half time again?

Are they really playing that poorly in defense, I havnt seen any pre season yet but its a tad concerning if thats our best back 4!

:noexpression:

Are they really playing that poorly in defense, I havnt seen any pre season yet but its a tad concerning if thats our best back 4!

According to radio bristol, our defense fell asleep for both of their goals.

Worrying times.

Might take a few games for Carey & Vasko to get used to each other

According to radio bristol, our defense fell asleep for both of their goals.

Worrying times.

Well our attackers might have to get us out of jail this season then.

Its just that Bournemouth and Kuffour are crap, so they shouldnt be outwitting our lads too easily.

I'll go for 5-4 final score.

Got to give him games, needs to adjust to the English game, more practice the better.

Yep, I know that, but I think it would be better to get him adjusted closer to the 10 game mark because we need a good start and Fontaine is more reliable and has a good partnership with Carey.

It is VERY worrying that we are conceding all these goals in pre-season, has GJ changed the defensive system or is it because we are trying to be a more attacking side?.

IMO we must get the basics right first, in other words get the defending right.

S****horpe are still keeping clean sheets in pre-season and arguably against better opposition.

BCAGFC

Yep, I know that, but I think it would be better to get him adjusted closer to the 10 game mark because we need a good start and Fontaine is more reliable and has a good partnership with Carey.

Think Keogh is probably more likely to start than Fontaine. We'll win this in the second half. :)

It is VERY worrying that we are conceding all these goals in pre-season, has GJ changed the defensive system or is it because we are trying to be a more attacking side?.

S****horpe are still keeping clean sheets in pre-season and arguably against better opposition.

BCAGFC

the main reason is bradley orr, he will be found out big time this season the bloke cannot defend

surely it would make more sense then to help him adjust during a meaningless match? Give the guy a chance.... we don't even know the goals were his fault...maybe it was Carey who went to sleep...?

BCAGFC

You can't judge anything from pre-season, different mind-set when it really counts.

Archived