IGNORED

Todays Music/pa System (merged)

BS3 Bemmy

What was going on with the music today, The Wurzles(One For The Bristol City) when started was half way through the chorus.The music at half time was very slow and depressing,next thing you know they will be putting hankies on the seats for us.Then to round it off,on the 70th minute when LT23 had his shot saved they went and blasted the goal celebration tune around the stadium.I suppose it gave everyone a laugh.Come on boys sort it out by next saturday.

What was going on with the music today, The Wurzles(One For The Bristol City) when started was half way through the chorus.The music at half time was very slow and depressing,next thing you know they will be putting hankies on the seats for us.Then to round it off,on the 70th minute when LT23 had his shot saved they went and blasted the goal celebration tune around the stadium.I suppose it gave everyone a laugh.Come on boys sort it out by next saturday.

Regardless of what was played, the sound and quality was much better. I could even make out what Dave L was saying today (unlike the Yeovil) game.

Can't wait to see how it sounds in the Atyeo, the speakers have been awful in there for years.

What is the new goal celebration tune???

That's all fair comment. It's pre-season for us too and there were a few things that didn't quite work this week, but we'll make sure we get them right for QPR.

Cheers 4 that isn't that the same tune as Boro had when we played them in the cup?

No Boro have another one that there fans' are famous for singing whenever the score.

Think it's Tom Harks Piranhas, Which I would have liked us to use.

Was unable to make the game yesterday but just wondering if the new system was in working order and how it sounded? Does it still sound as if you are stood on the platform at templemeads or could it actually be used to create a bit of feeling around AG?

Although not too many people there, you could certainly hear it loud and clear! It almost needs a bit of fading in with music, as I can see a few heart attacks happening!

Dave L, the best way to cure this music thing is to stop playing any music after a goal is scored, the way it should be, everyone is happy then. :pray:

OR Play the same music for goals at both ends for both teams. That would stun the opposition!!

He is, and as a funny man and a fan will do it superbly.

And if only the slightest thing goes wrong he will have a whole thread debating his performance every week. I trust he has a thick skin.

Too true, that is why it has taken guts to do what he is doing, so people should maybe reserve judgement until we have played at least 5 home leagues games; sound advice for the performances on the pitch too, but that won't happen!! :whistle2:

Personally, I find myself too busy having a chat with my mates and stuff to take much notice of anything before the game or at half-time, but, that may be cos it was so utterly sh!te before.

If DaveL and his work turns my attention occasionally to other things, then he would have achieved much more than anybody else has in the last couple of decades!! :icecream:

Good Luck to you sir. I can assure you I won't comment in the future, at least not in a non-constructuve way :innocent06: ; apologies for the ones that will !! :redcard:

Thanks for all the kind words. I will remember them when I am told at various points during the season that I am a disgrace, an embarrassment to the club, too loud, too quiet, not enough like the other bloke, too like the other, other bloke, making us a laughing stock, that I don't play enough new stuff, that I don't play enough old stuff, that we should have more/less/ the same amount of Wurzels. Am off to the zoo tomorrow for a skin graft from a Rhino.

The new PA sounds really good when it's working properly, which it will do by next week. There will be a lot happening on the pitch for half an hour before the game and at half time as well. I really hope you all enjoy it. Given that there will be serious parking problesm because of the balloon fiesta, why not get down early and help get the atmosphere really rocking by kick off.

Archived